Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

How average are you in bed

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
"A poll by Durex has found adults in the UK have sex on average 149 times a year.

Just under three-quarters of Britons fantasise about having sex with a celebrity, with Brad Pitt topping the list for women at 33% and Kylie Minogue the number one celebrity for men with 18% of the votes.

Other results from the UK section of the survey found 49% of men fantasise about sex with their best friend's partner, and 16% of women think about sex with their boss.

Comments

• Options
    I've dreamt about Kylie myself. Nout that dodgy- she had a top on. But no bra underneath.
  • Options
    When me & my boyf were at uni together I'm sure we had sex more than 149 times a year! Now I'm sure that it's much much less! :(

I'd rather fantasise about Kylie rather than Brad Pitt! ;)
  • Options
    149 times a year! only in my wildest dreams. I would have thought most people using durex would be young people not in a long term relationship (where the amount of sex seems to dwindle unfortunatly)
  • Options
    im definately going over the average!:-)
  • Options
    Durex - Condom for the thin penis
  • Options
    About average then i guess??
  • Options
    Wouldnt know, I dont count, I just know I want it and get it! hehehehehe
  • Options
    I wish I were getting it at least 149 times a year. :(
    I hear "I've got a headache", "I'm tired", "I'm not in the mood", etc, more than 149 times a year. :(

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    I'm prolly just below average. But then me and my 'partners' in the past year all live with our parents.
  • Options
    Lol....149 times a year. I wish at the moment.

But in the past it would be more than that. ACtually probably have had it more than that this year....just doesn't feel like it any more.:(
  • Options
    Unless people are classing each orgasm as 1 time I don't see how 149 is low. Thats about once every 3 days. And when you don't live with your partner thats a difficult schedule to keep to, especially as there are other things to do with a love interest other than shag them.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Sir Cum
    Unless people are classing each orgasm as 1 time I don't see how 149 is low. Thats about once every 3 days. And when you don't live with your partner thats a difficult schedule to keep to, especially as there are other things to do with a love interest other than shag them.

yep, but 3 or 4 times each 3 days adds up to a lot more than that :):naughty:

Plus I used to go and see my ex every day anyway.....so yeah 149 is low for me ;)
  • Options
    For every 4 orgasms I give my girlf I have 1. Could you class that as 1 session or 4 sessions? :)
  • Options
    For every 4 orgasms I give my girlf I have 1. Could you class that as 1 session or 4 sessions? :)

1!
  • Options
    ok then so we fuck and she has 5 orgasms. Then an hour later we fuck and she has 1 orgasm. Both times I have 1 orgasm. How many times is that? You can't put a solid figure on it, most people would class it differently.
  • Options
    Thats twice. you've only actually had sex twice, just because she's had more orgasms doesn't mean that she's had sex more often.
  • Options
    what I understand from the survey result is this: how many times you go in bed is what counts not how many orgasms you have...
    well in my case it would be around 80s...:love:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kazbo
    Thats twice. you've only actually had sex twice, just because she's had more orgasms doesn't mean that she's had sex more often.

So what you're saying is I could stuff my dick in her, pump away for 5 minutes. Whip it out. Go watch the footy on tv. Come back - Stuff it in for another 10. Go downstairs and grab a beer, have a burger, pop back upstairs, bend her over - Poke it to her for 15 minutes till we both finally orgasm - And that would be classed as 3 times because they were 3 separate occasions?

Survey = Flawed.
  • Options

So what you're saying is I could stuff my dick in her, pump away for 5 minutes. Whip it out. Go watch the footy on tv. Come back - Stuff it in for another 10. Go downstairs and grab a beer, have a burger, pop back upstairs, bend her over - Poke it to her for 15 minutes till we both finally orgasm - And that would be classed as 3 times because they were 3 separate occasions?

Survey = Flawed.

Hmm....no comment....methinks someones in an awkward mood :p

Hmm....it's fair to say that one time is a proper session....probably where at least one party has an orgasm, but quantity of orgasms within that session don't count.
  • Options
    I'll give you an awkward mood....over my knee!!!
  • Options
    Sir Cum I see your point, but have to agree with the surveys results broadly.
    Id be about average proba bit below- mm
  • Options
    I'll give you an awkward mood....over my knee!!!

Ooh baby.....:naughty:;)
  • Options
    jjy

ryrxstjtrzxikj
  • Options
    I'm not even coming close to 140. Would be around 70 times I think. :(
    WHen you're not living together and your girls is angry most times you just can't reach 140 :(
  • Options
    Re: jjy
    Originally posted by lushruss
    ryrxstjtrzxikj

Yes....quite :chin:
  • Options
    Despite living 70 miles apart I think it is more than that..........:D
  • Options

Survey = Flawed.

yes just because she didnt orgasm each time doesnt mean she didnt have sex. Otherwise a woman whod never orgasmed would never have had sex.