Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Love triangle? Try a love Decahedron!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru

Comments

• Options
    Re: Love triangle? Try a love Decahedron!
    Originally posted by Quicksilver
    I got caught in a love triangle a couple of months back and thought it was a pretty difficult situation, but whats happened this week has taken the piss a bit!

Basically im in a group of friends who generally just go out and piss about all the time (like u do). Andy was going out with Jodie, and had been for well over a year, Dan was going out with Serena, they had been together for about 6 months. Dan went on some catering course last week and met some new girl called Lucy and they appeared to hit it off immediatly, Dan then dumped Serena and went out with Lucy instead. The next night Andy went out with a few friends and Serena, and whilst off his head on drugs and booze, phoned up Jodie and dumped her, he then asked out Serena who, being equally wasted, said yes. This left Jodie feeling rather gutted obvioulsy, and after beating the shit out of Serena in a drunken rage, she went out looking for a quick fling to get over Andy. Alex, another friend in the group was also looking for a fling to get over his possesive ex and so him and Jodie started seeing each other, which got Andy quite pissed off. Sam, Alex's ex, was also rather pissed off at this, and proceeded to sleep with Ben, who was a good mate of Alex's, Alex got annoyed at that and tried to chat up Marfa, who was Ben's ex, girlfriend, in an attempt to piss him off. Amusingly, it didnt work, because Ben wasnt talking to Marfa anyway. In the meantime, Khi was trying to get in with one of Serena's mates, who actually fancied Dan, which lead to Khi and Dan falling out. Dan was later dragged from the group by Lucy and Jodie in an attempt to get away from Serena, who apparently, he is still in love with.
    Thats how it stands at the moment...all in all, rather bloody confusing, but for once, i can sit back and enjoy the eastenders style story without being involved....bliss!

Anyone else got anything equally as confusing, or could something like this only happen on a little Island that nobody gives a shit about???:eek2:

Get a rubex cube !

Much easier !
  • Options
    Okay.... can you draw a diagram, please?
  • Options
    blooming heck!!!

I got a bit lost in the middle of all that but it sounds like a free for all!!:crazyeyes
  • Options
    lol, im sure if you wrote that in a script then you could become a writer for eastenders.

My idea is that in the pleasure = pain theory, eastenders is
    pleasure = 100x pain - this is indicated, ie: pleasure = someone enjoying tea in cafe, pain = janine almost going back to prostitution, a conman taking over the vic, ian losing his son's love, etc. etc.

from a third person perspective, your prdicament is actually quite funny. Im sure its taring up your grouip tho.... I dont have a group. Ive got friends, ive got a girlfriend... the fact we hang out together is just a matter of conveniece....