Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Sex after Orgasm

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Don't know if this is the norm or what?

When having foreplay and being fingered it gets me real randy and makes sex easy :naughty: But if I have an orgasm during the foreplay, I go real tight and this makes sex impossible :(

Is this normal or what?

Comments

• Options
    Yeah, thats bc you've just had an orgasm. There's no real firm distiction btw foreplay and sex, if you orgasm then that's it. You can have sex after that but you'd better wait a while to calm yourself down.
  • Options
    Well, I can still have sex if I've had an orgasm during foreplay. *ponders* Maybe it's not about whether you're 'normal' or not. People's bodies work in different ways I guess. I dunno. Am rambling. Maybe it's just how your body works.

Just don't orgasm during foreplay. :p I don't know. I'm sooo useless.

*waits for someone with better advice to come along*
  • Options
    Try not to cum during foreplay... Boys have to do it all the time...
  • Options
    :D

Nice one :lol:
  • Options

Just didn't know if I had a problem or not!
  • Options
    used to go out with this guy who used to come in his pants during foreplay and it weirded me out and so i wouldnt sleep with him, that wasnt the reason i gave though...:(
  • Options
    I consider myself quite lucky, my girlfriend gets so turned on she comes really easily, I hardly have to touch her. Whilst my last ex was a different story, but that wasn't either my fault or hers, it was down to the twat of an ex boyfriend she had, he'd caused the the problem!