Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Adrian: Update for those who can still be buggered to care and advise

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So, sometime while i was in town (but had moby on silent) I got this text -
HI MY SWEET GUESS WAT ME IS FREE NOW FANCY GOIN OUT SUMTIME? (WINK)
But I didn't see that til my phone went when we were in the car and phoenw as in the boot so we all rolled out to try and reach it on time but I missed it. Grr.So I called him when I got back home. He told me that he and Liz are finished now (not because of me) but because she's in with a shite group of mates, and all of them think she should be with a guy in that group, he told her to chose them or him, adn she couldn't make up her mind so he chose for her. And that he was wondering whether I'm, free to do anything in two weeks time. Which is kinda long time away. Though I guess that bar tonight, I am fully booked til then...he said he would see me tonight if he hadn;t already got a night with mates planned. And I wouldn't cancel on my mates for him, so I don't think he should have to for me. Meh. Bugger. Silly bad timing bastard.

Comments

• Options
    I never read the first part of this post so I'm little lost.

But er, I wouldn't get your hopes up on him just yet. he may end up getting back with his Exs, and a lot can happen in two weeks.

But hope it works the way you want it to (Not sure which way that would be, but good luck!)
    :)
  • Options
    Emsie you know my view on him, its still the same as your last posting:)

You can do better, dont get used by him:)
  • Options
    I still think you're wasting your time with this guy. He's shortened the time from next year to two weeks but he's still basically playing games.

Maybe text him and tell him to stop with the "I plan to go out with you in ..." crap and only get in touch with you when he actually wants to go out with you right then and there. Or just tell him to piss off. Either works. Find someone who's not into games.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mist
    Find someone who's not into games.

I never did like Monopoly.

*knows the way out...*