Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

No commitment relationship

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi everyone,
I am new at this site, but i really need your help. There's a guy whith whom I am in a relationship but without any commitment. I can't say that he is so good in sex, but I really like him. The thing what bothers me is that he HAS NO GUTS of doing things, he is afraid of himself. Or it might be that I should be the leader...

Comments

• Options
    Take time with him be patient he probobly just needs to come out of his shell at little. Gradually help him along- time fixes everything.... eventually
  • Options
    Er, Sorry where does sex fit into your problem?

So He may want you to be the dominant one in the relationship, is that a problem for you?

What’s the deal with no commitment? You want to be able to go with other people but still have a fall back guy?
  • Options
    Hi,

Days ago I told hinm about sex, like does it always have to be so programed, so routine... and he was so pissed. He told me that i am so agressive and critical, huh, well.. He si soo without NO self-confidence. I think I am falling in love with him, and i really don't want to. As for seeing other people, I am not, (well maybe some drinks nothing more). :eek:
  • Options
    Lol, well be dominant/ forceful with him, Don’t wait for him to make the move for sex. You go for it!

Be the “leader” if you want. Why do you not want to fall in love with him?

Does he love you? or you both only in it for the sex?