Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Threesomes, or not

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to have a threesome with someone. Now don't get me wrong, doing it with one person is great, and my grilfriend is really alot of fun. My question, to anyone, is what I should do if her best friend wants to shag me and have a threesome with my girlfriend and her. What should I do? hit me back:confused:

Comments

• Options
    Well, I can't really answer for you. If you think your relationship is strong enough, and you can just leave it as a threesome without anybody feeling hurt, then go for it. But be warned, they can be the downfall of a relationship.
    I think I would be tempted to, but that's only me because I think I could keep it as a one off thing without feeling any attachment to the third person. ...maybe. :confused:

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    This topic has been done quite a lot. Do a search and you'll find most people's views on the subject.
  • Options
    Well said Teagan. :)

But I'l answer anyway.

I've never done it, very nearly did as has been said on another thread in the last week.

However my best mate, who I was gonna have one with, did then have one with her fella and another mate.

Now they thought they were strong enough to not let it effect them, but all three ended up not trusting the others. it was hell to be around them. thankfully in the end it was all resolved, but the friendship was never completely back.

Personally I wouldn't do it with a friend. By all means go out find some woman you both find attractive but that it will be a one off with. that way afterwards all goes back to normal in the rel and you don't have to both be thinking, oh they've done this with her is she a threat to me in my rel and so on.

But have fun if you do;)
  • Options
    Re: Threesomes, or not
    Originally posted by JackK
    Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to have a threesome with someone. Now don't get me wrong, doing it with one person is great...

Is it just me, or is there a definite implication that a two-party threesome is feasible?

Odd.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Threesomes, or not
    Originally posted by Turtle

Is it just me, or is there a definite implication that a two-party threesome is feasible?

Odd.

Perhaps if one party is schizophrenic? :D
  • Options
    Re: Threesomes, or not
    Originally posted by JackK
    My question, to anyone, is what I should do if her best friend wants to shag me and have a threesome with my girlfriend and her. What should I do? hit me back:confused:

Do what you feel is right, personally my boyf is enough and I wouldn't even consider doing it with my best mate, but each to their own, you obviously must want to do it else you wouldn't be asking, so go ahead if thats what you want to do.