Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I don't have a clue!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hiya i'm a 15.f and a virgin. Problem: my boyfriend who I have been with for 2 months wants sex. I am ready and can't wait but I don't know what the hell to do! Please can anyone give me any advice! Thank you so much x

Comments

• Options
    Theres no set rules to it, just do what you feel like doing.
  • Options
    But i don't know how to or what to do! I'm scared he will think i am awful
  • Options
    If your feeling like that then maybe you arent as ready as you think?
  • Options
    Kitty's right if you've got these feelings your probably not as ready as you think.

But basically sex is natural, you just do what feels right, there's no rules to it. no right and wrong way of having sex. The longer your with a partner the more you adapt to what suits you both, you learn how to please each other. It's never going to be perfect first time.

Just follow his lead, relax and you should be fine. Just make sure it is what you want, and your not feeling rushed.

Have fun ;)
  • Options
    honestly it will all come naturally your body automatically know how to move and what to do. its hard to explain but it really does just come naturally:cool:
  • Options
    Hi Dale, if you are under age then it's better if you go to a site aimed at younger people. We are aimed at 16s and over, so we suggest you try:

http://www.likeitis.org.uk/sex.html
This discussion has been closed.