Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

:o share the embarrassment :o !!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I was just wondering if anyone has been caught in the act(having sex,masturbating-yrself/girlfriend or boyfriend/oral sex)by a parent(especially if it were yr partners parent)how did u deal with it?
What funny stories have you got?
Share the embarrassment-funny stories can cheery people up.

Comments

• Options
    Girl-From-MarsGirl-From-Mars Posts: 2,822 Boards Guru
    we've had this post before at http://www.thesite.org/ubb/Forum1/HTML/000479.html

and im sure there was another one but i cant see it in the last 3 pages and i dont have time to find it now!

It only takes one tree to make a thousand matches, only takes one match to burn a thousand trees
  • Options
    I had an embarrasing moment. It didn't really involve parents but it woz just imbarrasing. I woz in a caravan in v middle of nowhere with my b/f. For those who still dont no (you shood by now) i have a bladder problem. I dont no wen its full until it overflows.
    Neway, middle of the nite i need to go b4 i flood the caravan. Problem 1 waste water tank full. Prob 2, 16 year old boys out side who've had 2 much 2 drink. Prob 3 no bottles to piss into prob 4 parents sleeping outside. Prob 5 im naked and can nolonger move or i will flood v caravan.
    OK, my b/f wakes up & realises my problem. he does his best 2 help me by using his hand 2 blok the urine passage & @ v same time attempts to put on my bra. (he new wot 2 do as it had happened b4). He then told me to blok v passage while he dressed.

By now im having real trouble hanging on and i start 2 leak. He picks me up and makes it look as if im wearin a bikins (he uses his hand so peps cannot see up me. ven quietly carries me from v caravan 2 v toilet block. By then i had leaked completly all down his top!
  • Options
    My mom caught me making out with a boy in our backyard when I was 12...she chased him all the way back to his house about 3 blocks away and started banging on the door, but no one would answer. It was some funny shit. Until she got back home and dealt with me! :eek: :D
  • Options
    Dude.Post.Dead
  • Options
    Oops. Wondering how I managed that?
  • Options
    I've never been caught in the act by my mum, I've never ever had a guy when I lived at home - but I think it wouldn't have been very embarrassing if my mother had came in my room (oh I hate the English grammar :confused: ) I think she would have escaped out of the room, maybe we would have talked about that later.
    I can talk with my mother about everything, she always knows nearly everything I do or did, well she's my mum, I like to hear her advises (which doesn't mean I follow them).
This discussion has been closed.