Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Whats your favourite drug ?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Mine is pills, I just like the total body experience!

Closely followed by skunk tho that is more of a habit than a pleasure

:crazyeyes

Comments

• Options
    Just purely based on if I had to chose only one I'd have to say GHB.
    Not really because its the most pleasureable, but I can easily see myself getting pleasure from it a lot of times for the next 10 years or so.

My fav club club is meth, by a long shot, the best drug for dancing and enjoying yourself.
  • Options
    GHB it gets me well....'excited'

*growls*
  • Options
    Yeah, i'd go with E. Will Saturday anyway:D Funny thing with pills and me, if they're a bit trippy i always seen to get the same trip. A white heart with wings that continually morphs into other things, bouncing ball, a dove, the sun amongst others. :)
  • Options
    tobacco. does that sound strange ? i do it seven days a week. every 1/2 n hour. no other drug has ever had a hold on me like nicotine. i dont want to stop. so it must be my favourite.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Just purely based on if I had to chose only one I'd have to say GHB.
    Not really because its the most pleasureable, but I can easily see myself getting pleasure from it a lot of times for the next 10 years or so.

Agrees :thumb:
  • Options
    ibruprofen
  • Options
    Extacy all the way :D
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Ecstasy without a shadow of a doubt!

...then alcohol cos it helps me get laid! :D
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Originally posted by Skive
    Ecstasy without a shadow of a doubt!

...then alcohol cos it helps me get laid! :D

I was in a club a few months ago, had these posters and on video screen. "Alcohol. Helping ugly people have sex since 1475."
    LMFAO :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by RubberSkin

I was in a club a few months ago, had these posters and on video screen. "Alcohol. Helping ugly people have sex since 1475."

You calling me ugly? :p
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Its probably gotta be pills for me...although weed when I am feeling low!!!
  • Options
    my fav drug has got to be speed,though must confess that coke comes a very close second! have 2 b honest and say that i have never taken ectasy (must get round 2 trying it!!)
  • Options
    Lizard Shit.
  • Options
    ??????????
  • Options
    Angie28; Do you like both coke and speed then? Strange virtualy everyone I've ever met who likes speed thinks coke is a waste of time, too expencive and not enough high.
    If you like normal english speed you would LOVE meth, keep an eye out, it is just about on the market in London. I cant get it myself but I've heard its about. Oh be careful though meth is stupidly addictive.
  • Options
    2 b honest bonga if i had a choice i wud choose the speed over coke ,dont ask me why!! not heard of meth,and im only down the road(well motorway) i live in high wycombe so hopefully it wont take 2 long b4 meth is available out in the sticks!!
  • Options
    The wonderful ethanol contained within a pint of real ale, wine, whisky, etc. :yum:
  • Options
    Fave drug, i'd have to say LSD. Only ever taken 4 acid trips in my life, last time was probably about 5 years ago. Changed my whole outlook on life (and death) I don't know anyone that still does it. Does anyone still do acid these days? it all seems to be just pills, speed, weed & coke.
  • Options
    that brings back mermories!! last time i had it was 12 years ago!! shit im getting old!!
  • Options
    Shrub...........
  • Options
    Originally posted by Toadborg
    Shrub...........

I think I know what that is, similar to Lovage isn't it?

You mix it with brandy, very popular in Devon!
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    i live in high wycombe so hopefully it wont take 2 long b4 meth is available out in the sticks!!

These Wycombe people get fucking everywhere!....A mate of mine scored some meth in The Antelope a month or two back, so may be an idea to ask around there.
  • Options
    Originally posted by PsyenceFiction
    Fave drug, i'd have to say LSD. Only ever taken 4 acid trips in my life, last time was probably about 5 years ago. Changed my whole outlook on life (and death) I don't know anyone that still does it. Does anyone still do acid these days? it all seems to be just pills, speed, weed & coke.

Its really hard to find nowadays..does any1 know why/is it just fading off the market??? :(

Last time I bought some was about year and half ago and that was from Lincoln...
  • Options
    There is acid around in London, but it is preaty rare and is going for about £5 a trip, its normaly quite dirty as well. There was quite a bit of really nice clear liquid around a while ago but thats gone.
    I cant get it at the moment, but my dealers "working on it"

As for meth, there has been some really strong wizz around in london that was sold as meth, not sure what it was really, maybe dex, it wasnt bad but it wasnt meth. Keep an eye out for small red pills, their thai and proper meth.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    There is acid around in London, but it is preaty rare and is going for about £5 a trip, its normaly quite dirty as well. There was quite a bit of really nice clear liquid around a while ago but thats gone.
    I cant get it at the moment, but my dealers "working on it"

Thats exactly what my dealer said when I asked him about a year ago now...every time I see him now, the first thing he says to me is "I'm still working on the acid!"... :rolleyes:

One of my mates said he could get some about a month ago now, but everytime I asked him, he always made up a load of excuses so its probably complete bullshit! :rolleyes:

I want some real bad though, I've only done it once and I wouldn't mind another
  • Options
    Originally posted by Skive

I think I know what that is, similar to Lovage isn't it?

You mix it with brandy, very popular in Devon!

I just said a random, vaguely drug sounding word, was I actually right! Or are you being sarcy :D
  • Options
    Pills and weed. Weed especially. I'm stoned!:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Caffeine...hehe *doesn't like the drugs forum* bloody weird kiddys the whole lot of ya!

Used to do pills and base, skunk sometimes.
  • Options
    I smoke boatloads of weed, but I'd say E is definitely my favorite, although I've only done it on a few occasions.

Other than those, I've only done shrooms and k(I think? :confused: ) , and I don't have a real opinion on k because I was too fucked up on e the few times I've done it.
  • Options
    Favorite Drug?

E but only when its cut with meth or coke or some other :banghead: drug... if your safe enough longbording while rolling is my fav.
This discussion has been closed.