Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

New Government Study

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Just as my radio/alarm thing went off to wake me up this morning, there was a report on the news regarding a new study into cannabis.

According to new findings, smoking 3 to 4 joints a day is the equivalent of smoking a 20 deck of fags, which in turn severely increases your risk of cancer etc.

I'll try and find out more info later on, but does anyone know anything about this?

It wouldn't surprise me if they're talking about what Mr. Roll calls 'standard issue', knowing the amount of sht they put in that.

Comments

• Options
    yes i read about it on BBC news this morning,
    cannabis more dangerous than tobacco

it seems its partly to do with the way people smoke it, ie inhaling deeper and holding it in for longer.
  • Options
    In my english class the other day the teacher said that a user can feel the effect on an aeroplane 50 hours after smoking ONE JOINT.obivously bull.
  • Options
    thats bollocks, i was stone cold sober on the plane back from amsterdam and that was a very interesting weekend indeed