Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Anyone like lasers?

Benjy (realname) introduces "Monserrat"..

I was born Synaesthetic (trip on colours). I always enjoyed pretty artwork and Japanese manga, then in year 2000, a clubbing experience (DNA, Birmingham = avator) got me into a fascination in lasers.

I enjoy the house music side of clubbing. My favourite nightclubs are DNA in Birmingham (R.I.P.), Mezzanaine in Wolverhampton, and Creation in Bristol.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hiya

:wave:
  • Options
    DNA used to be mint aspesh the upstairs bar:) but have you been since Spearmint took over;) oh yeah...
    Anyways Hello:)
  • Options
    Thanks mates! Felix, did you go into Spearmint Rhino? Strip clubbing does not interest me but I'm curious on what the interiors/layout of former DNA is like. I was mega gutted when I found out of the ownership change - My first major upset since 1996.

P.S. Is there a way to "cookie" this site so that I'm logged in every time I visit?
  • Options
    Hello my friend.......My best clubs are, Sankeys Soap and Hangar in Manchester......and The Cross and Fabric in London. Bring it on!!

see ya' around....

me x :naughty:
  • Options
    Not been yet but a few peeps from work have so not to shore if they have changed it alot... The Laser show used to be amazing though, afew good nights had there that for shore:)

About the cookies thing on the top tool bar go to TOOLS and then INTERNET OPTIONS and SECURITY and reduce it to medium that should let cookies work mate
    If it don't in the same menu go to costome settings and move down to cookies and activate them there:)
  • Options
    :wave:
  • Options
    Thanks about the cookies. Just mentioning the word makes me hungry..!

Lots of clubs has lasers, but DNA had a £40,000 multicoloured affair. Its the only venue I knew that has a laser that does colours other than green. I've never seen one elsewhere, but apparently "Majestyk" (sp) in Leeds has one and also the Que club in Birmingham but I think that is in the process of being converted into executive flats.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Monserrat

Lots of clubs has lasers, but DNA had a £40,000 multicoloured affair. Its the only venue I knew that has a laser that does colours other than green. I've never seen one elsewhere, but apparently "Majestyk" (sp) in Leeds has one and also the Que club in Birmingham but I think that is in the process of being converted into executive flats.

Majestics is good. But as unusual as it is for clubbing up North... It lacks atmosphere, and the atmosphere is what clubbing is all about. Mint club is good and Fruit something or other, forget the name been once has a wicked night.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Monserrat

LOL - I was wandering how long it would take Mister Mons to do a post on lasers... ur addicted to them! But ya right ... they rule!
  • Options
    hi :)
  • Options
    hi:wave: