Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Barcalona

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Im not sure if thats the right spelling.Has anyone here been to barcolena and me and my friend were wondering if there is anywhere over in barcolean that a tourist wud be able to find to get weed or resin cuz we dont wanna be taking any of our own over a plane-in fear of getting caught?places like a market,shops?And are there stalls that sells bongs and pipes,etc?anywhere?
thanks.

Comments

• Options
    Local markets tend to sell bongs, pipes etc., but if you're only going to use it for the holiday your as well DIYing it.

I was in Barcelona a few years ago on a school trip, and we were offered several types of drugs, on several ocassions, from random people in the street, so it shouldn't be too hard to get a hold of. Make sure you know what your buying though.

As for shops, I doubt you'll find any, unless you try some seedy back alley cafes.
  • Options
    I went on a dirt cheap visit to barcalona a while back, be sure to check out a lot of the buildings while you are there, the place is truely a stunning city.
    I know if your going there for a wasted weekend that might not be high up on your list but I would highly recomend that you at least spend a couple of hours doing it.

As for drugs, we were just walking down the street in the middle of the day and some bloke said ; "you english, yes, you buy hash yes"
    It wasnt badly priced and was quite good.
    As for other drugs, I'm not sure I didnt go looking and I didnt get offered, however there was definately people doing coke in one of the clubs we went to.
    I'd recomend you go down to the harbour area, there is a really swaky club there, or at least was which was really good, plus loads of bar/club places along the front banging out music till the early hours.
    Remember though, they have a very groovy attitude over there, when we were in the club there was go-go dancers and transvestites dancing up and down the bar.
    Also you have to be subtle about your drug use, the police dont want to bother you but they dont like tourists doing drugs and you will get seriously looked down apon by locals.
  • Options
    FYI - drugs laws abroad

Susie :)
  • Options
    thanks.so it shudnt be much trouble then if me and another mate were walking down the street.wud be good then.happy days as long as we didnt get caught.
  • Options
    Re: Barcalona
    Originally posted by Shogun2002
    Im not sure if thats the right spelling.Has anyone here been to barcolena and me and my friend were wondering if there is anywhere over in barcolean that a tourist wud be able to find to get weed or resin cuz we dont wanna be taking any of our own over a plane-in fear of getting caught?places like a market,shops?And are there stalls that sells bongs and pipes,etc?anywhere?
    thanks.

you could always make a small detour via the netherlands and accidentally get lost there (very easy to do, and thats before you get stoned!)
  • Options
    happy days as long as we didnt get caught.

I thought cannabis was de-criminalised in Spain?
  • Options
    I dunno if it is or not-it is in portugal though.
    bongbudda-was it a black man selling chains and watches and all that crap and then offered u hash?
  • Options
    Frankly from what I know Spanish drug law and what actualy happens are a bit different.
    I'm relatively sure that cannabis and other drugs are illegal in Spain, although maybe not personal cannabis.

However Spanish Police operate a relaxed attitude where by if you dont provoke them they wont bother arresting you. Drugs are not seen as 'evil' there and most people have a relaxed view to cannabis.

Although saying that the Spanish police dont have the best reputation if you do piss them off, public drunkeness etc might just provoke them into giving you a bit of a wallop.

Like most of the med coast low level cannabis dealing (hash is by far more comon) is done by Morrocan or north african males. It is quite probable that you could get hash from the dodgy bloke selling chains etc. Do watch out though, they will give you short measures, and never hand over any cash untill you can see the hash it self.
  • Options
    If its done by Morrocan or north african males then it must be morrocan black type of resin?cuz i wanna try some morrocan black but cant get it around here yet.
  • Options
    If its done by Morrocan or north african males then it must be morrocan black type of resin?cuz i wanna try some morrocan black but cant get it around here yet.
    moroccan black...never heard of it.
  • Options
    Yep its all north affrican hash, well thats where about 90% of the EU's hash comes from.

Morrocan black is just a slang term really, meaning the stronger, darker, sticker kind of hash that you occationaly get.
  • Options
    Just ask anyone english that is working over there, bar reps or anyone that looks like a stoner.

Alot of spanish grow there own because of the climate they can do it in thier gardens

:D
  • Options
    *dreaming of a spanish garden*
  • Options
    Originally posted by Tecknotart
    *dreaming of a spanish garden*

Meet me at the airport !!!
  • Options
    On my way baby:D
  • Options
    Yay off to the beach, grease me up baby ! *le grande growl*
  • Options
    *growls back* hehe:D
  • Options
    ¡Aye! ¿Cómo empezó este conversación? He tomado champiñones...jejeje Randomness of fucked people!!!
  • Options
    Yeah... only go to the lucky lucky men if ur desperate.. try the reps n all that first.. u get better amounts for better prices.. its not morrocan black theyre selling either..its pollen hash, u'll notice the difference straight away.. really sticky shit.. i thought i got ripped off first.. i was sorely mistaken.. its quite strong
  • Options
    shud be a good trip then