Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

New Year's In Prague!!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey guys, you should all come to prague for new year's eve, because it's the best place to be at that time...prague is a great city and it's also cheaper than other cities for you...cheaper than paris, or london, or berlin....there's a wonderful club called ROXY(www.roxy.cz), maybe you've been there, I always meet many foreign people there, and it's soooo much fun!!! I've been there 3 years in a row now for new year's and it was always amazing...you can get anything in the club dor pretty good prices, people are friendly, and everyone is doing some kind og illegal drug :p ... anyway, just giving you an idea :thumb:

Comments

• Options
    Well..thats me convinced:D :D:D:D .. Oh no wait.. i have no money:( :(:(:(
  • Options
    I'm supposed to be organising a trip there so need info on cheap flights, cheap hotels, oh, and cheap drugs!
  • Options
    accomodation in prague

try to go to http://www.cesky-hotel.cz/ .. it's the best internet database of all, expensive and cheap hotels, pensions, hostels, etc. in prague and in the whole czech republic...just scroll down and choose the cathegory that your looking for, its pretty easy and it lists many different locations in prague and some good prices...as for drugs...dont ever buy drugs from guys on the venceslas' square or anywhere else...dont buy them on the street, they might trick you...I personally would recommend buying them directly in the club and asking people that look like they are doing them :crazyeyes , you can always tell ;) ... and most of the people are very nice and helpful...no undercover cops in the clubs...very free atmosphere.prague is just amazing :D !!!