Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Transportation Please ~~ Sunny Gitmo Destination

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
http://www.artbell.com/letters88.html

And here you have it folks...from cold cave in the mountains to sunny Gitmo...giving the term 'conair' a wholly new name.

Humanely restrained terrorist as close to the heavens as they will ever get probably sums it up best...worst of the worst about to get their first vacation!

:naughty: :rolleyes: :naughty:

Comments

• Options
    Current Dreckstrom in USA

For those who can appreciate it; the Pentagon is in a real twit over these pictures...bla, bla, bla...!

Personally, I find the prisoners are being handeled decently considering that they are dangerous fighters right off of a battlefront and out of a hot combat zone! Just not being dead is a good start for them.

(they are learning that the big dog is in the box...and it's not them)

:rolleyes:
  • Options
  • Options
    Thanks to your picture Diesel the newspapers have shown it.

Roll up, roll up, see it here first, the picture that shows a bunch of prisoners bound and gagged, how terrible.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    :naughty:
  • Options
    Why are they being held again?

WEll, obviously they are being held bewcause the US is scared of them... but that is not a legal reason for some-one to hold another against their will.....

So, remind me of the officail reason?
  • Options
    cokephreak, the real question is; 'why are they still alive?' And the obvious answer is because we, US, chose not to kill them and they will now possibly have another chance at their lives.

And what have we, US, learned from all the interrogations, etc., you may ask...well, it appears that islam must be done away with or we will all be destroyed or absorbed by it. As for the next act or how this is to be done...we will just have to wait for the next chapter which will be out next week!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Diesel
    cokephreak, the real question is; 'why are they still alive?' And the obvious answer is because we, US, chose not to kill them and they will now possibly have another chance at their lives.

They are alive because you have no right (or the balls) to take their lives.

And what have we, US, learned from all the interrogations, etc., you may ask...well, it appears that islam must be done away with or we will all be destroyed or absorbed by it.

And if the majority of US citizens share your hatred-filled and bigoted views on Islam, it will sadly become apparent to many throughout the world that the US must be done away with if mankind is to survive this century.
  • Options

Because it would be illegal to kill them? Then again its illegal to just hold them, so i suppose we shouldn't be surprised if they are all marched outside and shot... or taken into large rooms were they get told they are going to be given a shower, and then shown a nice relaxing film as some of them start to feel very sleepy....

And what have we, US, learned from all the interrogations, etc., you may ask...well, it appears that islam must be done away with or we will all be destroyed or absorbed by it.

So our options are the islam way of life or the american way of life?

Well, i've met a lot of muslims and siehks (sp), and a fair number of USAers, and i know which group always acts more reasonalby, tolerantly, generously and socially.
    Don't get me wrong, i'm not saying that followers of islam are especailly reasonable, tolerant, generous or socail....
  • Options
    It is the month of Ramadan and we are going to an islamic resturant in the 'hood' tonight...because we enjoy their food!

Imagine!

But first I'm going out for my usual ham & eggs breadfast!:cool:
  • Options
    Its raining outside and i feel a little low.

I think i may get a pizza tonight and sit and chill playing computer games.

What? well, this is not less pointless than the last post...
  • Options
    Cokephreak,

Im not sure if you were implying it or not, but in reference to your larger post above I hope you are aware that Sikhs are not Muslims nor do they adhere to any aspect of Islam. It's a completely separate religion as much as Christianity or Judaism.

Just to clarify.

However, suggesting that Islam will assimilate the world is utter nonsense. It has had 1400+ years to try and it's pretty clear that it won't.
  • Options
    OK, thanks for the info. It wasn't really vital to my point, but now you've posted this i wont go back to edit it.
    All I was trying to say is that USAers seem much less reasonable as a group than people from almost any other race (there are some exceptions, in my experrience.... but thats another story).

However, suggesting that Islam will assimilate the world is utter nonsense. It has had 1400+ years to try and it's pretty clear that it won't.

You didn't actually think i was saying this did you?
    (genuine question, but i'll respond assuming the worst)
    I responded to desiels comment "islam must be done away with or we will all be destroyed or absorbed by it" by saying it seems more of a likly worry that we will be absorbed by the US of A.