Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

it's a good thing

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
that the drug boards are not actualy that busy. while everything goes is very busy. shows that not all young people are into this stuff...

Comments

• Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    It just shows that we're to spandangled to write a post, or that were out somewhere having a smoke. This place goes seriously quiet on the weekends for obvious reasons, I think that average poster on the drug board, has a considerably more hectic weekend than the average anything goes poster.

What we need is more people telling us drugs are bad so we can have a good argument but I reckon people are scared to come in here. It never used to be like that! :(
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Originally posted by Skive

What we need is more people telling us drugs are bad so we can have a good argument but I reckon people are scared to come in here. It never used to be like that! :(

Yeah I agree !! We scared em all off I think, or we have had our 2ps worth about pretty much every drug under the sun :crazyeyes
  • Options
    Originally posted by CRAZYREDEYES

Yeah I agree !! We scared em all off I think, or we have had our 2ps worth about pretty much every drug under the sun :crazyeyes

:yes: :yes: :yes: :razz:

Whats your game??
  • Options
    Originally posted by disco balls

:yes: :yes: :yes: :razz:

Whats your game??

Snakes and ladders lol

:hyper: :yum:
  • Options
    Originally posted by CRAZYREDEYES

Snakes and ladders lol

:hyper: :yum:

;):p
  • Options
    Drugs are bad for you mmmmmkkkkkkk.:D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Tecknotart
    Drugs are bad for you mmmmmkkkkkkk.:D

But we love it .....aye :D
  • Options
    aye:D :D:D
  • Options
    aye:D :D:D

So did you get hammered at the weekend???

like your little quote at the bottom....is cool ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Skive
    It just shows that we're to spandangled to write a post, or that were out somewhere having a smoke. This place goes seriously quiet on the weekends for obvious reasons, I think that average poster on the drug board, has a considerably more hectic weekend than the average anything goes poster.

actually thats probably not true.....
    i have noticed that me and my friends when we have a serious hardcore night, while the rest of the world is up late partying getting drunk throwing up pulling shagging and generally being young and crazy, we are usually semi-conscious on the floor stairing at pretty colours on the ceiling....
    or eating milk and cookies (in sickening quantities) before collapsing comatose in bed before everyone else has even got going.
    or sitting in the garden discovering the meaning of life in the front lawn.

stoners are boring...
    once we video'd ourselves stoned, it was the most boring video i have ever seen. just a bunch of people sitting around eating noisily and messily and occasionally someone would grunt or giggle......
  • Options
    octopus of doom: I think in the rest of Skive's post, he wasn't reffering to stoners, but more the sort of people into ecstacy, speed, coke etc.
  • Options
    Yup most weekend's i enjoy a gurnathon with the occasional dip of ching sherbert. Still holding out for this years crop of magic mushroom's though put out an advert in my av:D

No reply's yet though:( but there's still hope:)
    Otherwise i'm going to have to grow the little buggers my self with the help of the homestead cook book company:D
  • Options
    Yup most weekend's i enjoy a gurnathon with the occasional dip of ching sherbert. Still holding out for this years crop of magic mushroom's though put out an advert in my av:D

No reply's yet though:( but there's still hope:)
    Otherwise i'm going to have to grow the little buggers my self with the help of the homestead cook book company:D

Good girl :naughty:

Do pills most weekends :D but tend to leave charlie to special occasions. I have an addictive personality.

Hate mushroom. Had them the other weekend. First and last time i can tell ya!
  • Options
    I'm a big free festival/festival/outdoor/rave type person.
    Have wore myself down with all the events i've been to this year.

But i have just bought an ambulance for next years outing's cant wait, think there's been a quest list drawn up for the first event.
  • Options
    Ditto.

Did G percussion, V2002, Creamfields and a couple of local events this year. Hectic summer!!!

Next year plan to go to Glastonbury (sp??) and deffo Homelands next year. |

*loves summer*
  • Options
    If i remember correctly i did glastonbury, 3 day rave at steart, strawberry fayre, a few liquid connective do's, guilford fest, loads of multi rig do's and the list go's on.

Was all wicked though well the bit's i can remember anyway.

Done my first trip this year and got eaten by a mud mouth:D
  • Options
    So you've done a few then :D

I've been high off drugs since V02, been saying for weeks to have a chilled one, but cannot seem to manage it. Went to see Erick Morrillo this weekend just gone @ Sankeys. Wow...what an atmosphere, absolutely rocked the place!!

Done a lot of travelling round this summer to different cities, London quite a lot, Sheffield, Nottingham.

It's all good.

You are a lady after my own heart

:D
  • Options
    Deep down i think i'm a travelling munter.
    Seen fat boy slim twice this year once at brighton (squashed) and at glastonbury but i think the best band i saw this year had to be faithless they rocked my world!!
    Was just coming up as it was starting to get dark faithless came out and rocked the ampitheatre for the whole set it was buzzing
  • Options
    I seen Faithless at Creamfields (*gets excited thinking bout it*), they came on at about 10.30 was a red sky and dark, just coming up with all the people we had met, couldn't of put it better- they deffo rocked my world, then straight after Underworld came on. Wow just thinking about it now sends shivers to the nether regions!

Faithless are the highlight of my summer with a shadow of any doubt..... :D

Was you at Creamfields???
  • Options
    Nah not this year, faithless were at glastonbury and the coldplay followed them it was ace. Stereophonics were on the saturday they where excellent. Ah festivals drugs music my favorite combinations.
  • Options
    Oh yes

:thumb: :yes: :yes:
  • Options
    This post has made me feel quite old, I used to go out most weekends, in fact I think it was in 2000 when I worked out I'd averaged about a 1/2 pill everyday of the year.
    I'm too skint to party as hard as I used too, that and my body just can handle a good 36 hour speed binge every weekend.
  • Options
    *hugs*