Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

green dragon

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i just draunk some 45%vol vodka thaet has hasd an 8th and a lot of stems and staslks soaking in it for about 6 weeks....

its very nice!!!!
i drank not that much but enough of it and now feel nicely wamed by the alcohol and stoned....
:)
woohoo.
try it itws fnantastic, even if you dont but anything proper in just put all your stmems in it for afew montshs.....
its worth it one bottle will go a long long way..... i justt drarnk a bit to see what its like i will save hte rest for a good occasion........

its veryrry good....
:):p :crazyeyes

Comments

• Options
    Re: green dragon
    Originally posted by octopus of doom
    i just draunk some 45%vol vodka thaet has hasd an 8th and a lot of stems and staslks soaking in it for about 6 weeks....

its very nice!!!!
    i drank not that much but enough of it and now feel nicely wamed by the alcohol and stoned....
    :)
    woohoo.
    try it itws fnantastic, even if you dont but anything proper in just put all your stmems in it for afew montshs.....
    its worth it one bottle will go a long long way..... i justt drarnk a bit to see what its like i will save hte rest for a good occasion........

its veryrry good....
    :):p :crazyeyes

also k,nowsn as "green dragon"
  • Options
    the last time i had a drink of the stuff i woke up in the police station being sick all over myself.....but then sat there giggling like a school girl for the next couple of hours. in fact thats the only time. 1970s. yes i think i'll make some.
  • Options
    that would piss me off if that happened tonight!!!!
  • Options
    cant stop burping this morning..... that stuff cant be good for your stomach......
    very nice though, i recommend it....
    wouldnt drink it every day but it makes a very nice change....
  • Options
    I made some myself ages ago now, how long did you leave yours, I left mine for about a month and it went a strange green and smelt nasty. Tasted foul too.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    I made some myself ages ago now, how long did you leave yours, I left mine for about a month and it went a strange green and smelt nasty. Tasted foul too.

well i left it for about 6 weeks but i've still got most of it left so i am gonna put a load more in next time i get some maybe put another 4tr in and leave it for another couple of months before i drink it again....
    it wasnt all that strong, i did feel stoned but i felt the alcohol a lot more, i think it needs to be a lot stronger.....
    also i didnt drink it straight i mixed it with coke, like 1 part green dragon 2 parts coke kind of thing....
    it tasted like vodka and coke but nicer actually..... had that "herbal" taste.... like space cakes.....