Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

DC Shooter/Murders ~~ Interesting Read

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
http://assaultweb.net/ubb/Forum1/HTML/232857.html

I had to bring this over from another board because I don't have the original URL...sorry!

In any case...this is an excellent read and gives a solid perspective of the two shooters and what is really going on here in US!

As I have said before, US, is a very dangerous place...and geting more so every day.
:eek:

Comments

• Options
    Interesting read.

Of course, I am of the belief that there is in some measure (lesser or greater) a link between the growing resentments and paranoia in the country and our government's chosen MO in foreign policy.

Of course, such a belief naturally leads to the debate as to whether our stance re: other nations' behaviour has given rise to this increasing internal tension or vice versa.

One thing is certain, 9/11 has impacted the national and political agendas so indelibly that it will no doubt be the underlying excuse for much of our country's ills (both external and internal) for years if not decades to come.

Tis unfortunate that we do not have a rational calming influence in the White House to at least try to roll back this rising tide of suspicion, anger, and incitement to violent methods of conflict resolution.
  • Options
    Re: DC Shooter/Murders ~~ Interesting Read
    Originally posted by Diesel
    I had to bring this over from another board because I don't have the original URL...sorry!
    Easy. Just click on the Sierra Times link at the top of the page and scroll down to the fourth article.
  • Options
    That must be a very enlighting message board BTW, judging by some of the members' signatures and usernames. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Aladen, they are a pretty good cross section of US and are interesting people interested in what is going on in the world and to them.

Actually, a lot like the folks that post here with the difference that they are defiantly armed to the teeth and intent on denying those arms to any agressor, foreign or domestic! (when you have weapons you have balls)!

btw, how about that squirrel in the park...now famous attack squirrel...heheeeeeeee?