Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Bad Impressions...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Being a recent convert to the world of drugs I have had a lot of criticism levelled at me by my friends.

After the first 6 months & I was still alive & still banging on about the fantastic nights I was having they became curious themselves...

So I sorted a night got them some excellent quality Charlie & I myself was doing pills.... Night was brilliant (Bambooda in Leicester & then the After party at J21 club if you fancy a mad one )

They had the time of their lives but after the after party we went back to my DJ friends house where he produced some GHB (Wonderful stuff) The others went to bed & my & my buddy pushed through till the morning...

As we said our goodbyes I was still very up there on the GHB & think I had taken a little too much as I got that familiar watery warm feeling in my mouth :( Spent the rest of the journey with my head out of the window all the way down the M1...

Out of loads of nights on Pills/GHB that is the only one I have ever thrown up on & now everyone else has been put off doing it themselves.... real shame as they don’t know what they are missing :crazyeyes

If it had been Lager I had thrown up on they would not have batted an eyelid...!

Comments

• Options
    I think its something we all went through, the day after that first pill you suddenly think everyone should have one, from your mates to your grandma, from Saddam Hussain to Santa Claus, but at the same time you have to try and stay responsible and encourage nobody, tell them all about it yes, but not encourage them, drugs are a funny old game and been resposible for yourself is quite enough.
  • Options
    Totally agree on the non pushing part, hence why it was 6 months after i tried anything that they did...

I gave them an insight to my experiences & let them make there own mind up... My point to the story is that I was dissapointed I ended up like i did (throwing Up) as it will have put them off...
  • Options
    Well they've seen both sides of the coin now, drugs aren't all good, just imagine if they had tried them and ended up with their heads out the window, you may of lost friends. When my 'drug virgin' friends ask about drugs I always highlight the downsides before the better times. I've put quite a few people off them with my favourite line "I would like you to know now to protect my conciouss that should you drop down dead on your first pill it will be entirely your own fault".
  • Options
    Originally posted by little_uk_bro

let them make there own mind up...
    wish i could have made my mind up. my mind seems to make it's self up before I even have chance to think about it.
    and thats just one of my minds.
  • Options
    Lol.:D :lol:
  • Options
    Yeah i hafta say i made the mistake of pushing drugs on one of my friends, if i had the chance again i would never tell any1 about my "Great Nights".. he's in his last year of school now and hes so fucked up its not even funny & i feel guilty as shit cos every1 knows when i met him first he was a right little goody two shoes and know he actually looks like a homeless person, everytime i've seen him since around june he's been completely off his tits.. some people just arent meant to take drugs :no: :no: :no:
  • Options
    what drugs is he taking?pills/dope/coke?
  • Options
    Being the grundger he is its just loadsa hash & pills every w/end. He couldnt really afford anything else as he's to lazy to work.So like he's permanatly stoned Monday-friday then pills saturday which he cant handle, he goes parraletic after 2 but keeps takin em anyway. then spends sundays drinkin and smokin himself stupid.. its his last year of school and hes fuckin it up & then to make things worse whenever we do meet which is usually saturday he's talkin complete jibberish and then thanks me for introducin him to e's. :crazyeyes "Yeah ur welcome" :crazyeyes
  • Options
    thats just stupid being constantly off his head..just imagine if he did have a job what he mite take.
  • Options
    I know.. he's a real waste of talent, he's in a band and hes real talented Kurt Cobain style guitarist but he'll never get anywhere cos hes just too fucked too much. He decided not top work during the summer aswell... "too much effort, too little money". NEVER MENTIONING anything about drugs every again to ANYONE...
    :impissed: Drugs are a scurge to society :impissed: