Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

i have a question

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i have a question.

the ladays in london are like the english rose. very beutifull and colorfull and smell very nice.

do english women al likel to have a dinner out in a nice place. i wonder why. i like a laydey in london but i dont no what she likes. maybe a dinner for to and a nice film. what do you like lease tell.

Comments

• Options
    the ladays in london are like the english rose. very beutifull and colorfull and smell very nice.

They soon prick you and you then realise they aren’t half as sweet and innocent as they look!;) :p
    do english women al likel to have a dinner out in a nice place

Depends what age group of women your talking about, I think the 24-upwards would enjoy nice mean and all that. No wait, every women would enjoy a free meal! (If there is such a thing as a free lunch!)
    i wonder why.

Cos they like their men to show off his money for them!:p
    i like a laydey in london but i dont no what she likes.

Ask her mate. It's good to Surprise her every now and then but you should still talk to her and see what she likes. She may like all that fancy meal me-lark(sp?) but being modest she’ll say she happy anywhere as long as it’s with you.:p

(Of course she is lying but it means you can’t be blamed for not digging deep in your pocket;))
  • Options
    Now y'see, this is what we need more of-guys willing to take girls out! :p

Seriously, personally I'd love to be taken out to dinner and a film. I wouldn't advise anything too expensive though, if she's anything like me she may feel uncomfortable with you spending too much money on her :)

Talk to one of her friends and find out her likes and dislikes. She'll love you for it, promise :)
  • Options
    yes i am not going to spend a lots of money she maybe using me for just sex i do not no. but i dont want her to feel i love her to strong she may escape from my heart. i tell you how i got when we go out.

thank