Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

And I Thought Women Were Bitches?!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello everybody, I would just like to ask you lot what you think about this situation...
Well, I recently broke up with my bf of 24 hours, for someone else...
The guy I broke up with, is now being extremely vicious, sending me upsetting text messages, and is basically making my life horrible.
When around, he calls me things such as "F**king B*tch" or sticks his fingers up at me, right in my face.
I know what he is doing is wrong, and all his and my friends say that he's being harsh, but none of them seem to understand how distressing it is for me. Even my current boyfriend took him to one side and told him to pack it in, but he hasn't.
How do I get this guy off my case? He is making my life a misery and knows it. Please Help...
SweetLeaf X

Comments

• Options
    Spark him out :D
  • Options
    Excusez Moi?!
  • Options
    Originally posted by *~Kitty~*
    Spark him out :D

i agree :cool:
  • Options
    He still likes you maybe (Or hates you)

Either way kick him in the balls next time he's in your face
  • Options
    Your bf of 24 hours? Boy you don't waste time in getting rid of the losers do you? Just explain gently to him that you've moved on, he's probably feeling really hurt that you dumped him so soon (understandable really). Tell him that you really can't be putting up with his harassing you and just ignore him. He'll get bored eventually. If not, go to the police. Then he'll see you mean business
  • Options
    he probably just doesnt kno how to react with you and its his way of geting to u. Just ignore him, eventually he'l go away..all pathetic twats go away eventually! :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Harmless

Either way kick him in the balls next time he's in your face [/B]

:crazyeyes

We like that ROTFLMAO

Why do women always pick losers in the first place espsh when there so many of use nice guys around:confused:

But really try and ignore him but if he does get in your face crack him in his balls he won't get up for hours:D