Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

this mite seem unimportant but...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
...its gettin to me a bit now.
in general i get on wiv blokes pretty well and wivout boastin i do get askewd out quite alot but wen i find sum1 i really likea nd if it all goes ok and we get on well, they never kiss me.
i chew gum and that so my breath doesnt smell, they all hug me and pt there arms round me but they just never kiss me. i dont understand why none of them even try.
like the guy im kinda with now, he is usally very forward, with all the other girls he's been out with he isnt shy at all and makes the first move. but with me he's so shy (which is cute and i dont mind) but im just confused at why hes shy with me and not with other girls. plus i dont know why boys dont wana kiss me. sorry if this sounds pathetic or anything like that. but its gettin to me now :(
:heart:

Comments

• Options
    Kiss them! ;)
  • Options
    u dont know how shy i am! id love to be able 2 just kiss him but i just go so shy and i cant do it! :blush:
  • Options
    Sounds to me like hes scared! When a boy really likes a girl..no matter how FORWARD they are with any other girls, he wont wanna push it and maybe put u off. If you get asked out a lot of times your obviously a nice lass,so my theory is that lads r scared of makin a move because they like u 2 much!Get it??i understand what i mean anywayz!Yeh its daft,but iv seen it happen plenty of times! Make the move yourself and let them no that you want to kiss them! :)
  • Options
    thank you cinderella, that was a lovely thing to say! i just hope you're right and its not cos he doesnt like me.
    thank you :wave:
  • Options
    I agree with Cinderella. These boys are probably just very shy; my ex bf was the same, he really liked me and didn't want to lose me by being too pushy. I was just as shy with him, but the knowledge he really liked me gave me confidence, so i waited till the right moment and then asked him shyly if he wanted to kiss.....and let's just say he didn't say no!
    Just take it slowly and wait till it feels right for you, and he'll probably feel the same, so then just gently pop the question, so to speak. Just don't make a big thing over kissing, there's so much more to a relationship. You could even start off by just kissing him on the cheek, this is how me and my ex started, just do it when he's least expecting it and you'll make his day.
    Go for it!!!
    Good luck
  • Options
    thank you :wave:
  • Options
    its true, i know from first hand. We don't want to push things or have the:
    "sorry"
    "no im sorry"
    "i didnt mean to"
    "neither did I"

stalemates. He must like you a lot if he is too scared to kiss you. If he didnt respect and like you that much then he would have just kissed you straight away to see how u were, then if he didnt kiss you after that he would know that it mite b because of u, but guys generally like kissing, so they dont usually turn peeps away.
    Or yea, you can kiss him on the cheek if u r too scared to kiss him on the lips, because then guys think u will be ready for a kiss so they will be less holdy backy, if you know what i mean. The solution i had with my ex girlfriend is she just said:

"if i asked you to kiss me would you?"
    "I guess so"
    "that doesn't sound too certain"
    "yes, definitly yes."
    "kiss me"

that was quite a romantic evening, but i think i was a lousy kisser cos i could feel her teeth with my lips. Anyway, be bold, the guy wont say no, unless... I cant think of an exception, he will say yes!
  • Options
    thanx guys :thumb:
    i'll try that things you have said, it was the fact that with everyone else he is so forward that made me a bit cautious that maybe he didnt like me or something, i just hope you're right! :wave:
  • Options
    aww. g'luck!