Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What do i do??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Long post badley written so you have been warned!

Been with this girl "C" for just over 2 months thing have been going great spending more and more time together and really enjoying each others company..
But last weekend thing start going wrong, "C" had been of work ill with tosalitus (spelling) and i had done the careing thing which is what she wanted i hastain to add.
The weekend we had even done the meeting her parents thing..
As last weekend approched she had started t feel better which was just as well as we went to she a band at the local club, good but the fact i had started feeling pants myself and she didn't seem to care being sarcky and such:(
Anyway acted abit childish in the club and had abit of a sulck which she just ignored me pritty much all night untill i she her talking to a chap she quickly come across to me and says that there nothing going on:confused: Did i say there was??
She then goes into how she meet him on holiday and slept with him the last night not expecting to see him again
WHY ARE YOU TELLING ME I DON'T WANT TO NO:( :(
We have a talk the next day and we decide to slow the relationship abit which is cool but know i'm panicking what do i do she has invited me to she another band this weekend at the same Club but other wise hasn't spoke to me all week?!!
What if he is there again?
How do i find out what she wants?

Please peeps i don't want to get hurt again :-(

The other problem is my friend i would normaly talk to about this sort of thing happens to be her house mate and friend and does't want to get involved which i understand........
AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:crazyeyes

Sorry about any spelling or puntuation etc..

Comments

• Options
    I think a bit of distance & space is exactly what you need & I'm sorry to say that she sounds like a right selfish little madam to me.
  • Options
    Yeah, i'd be tempted to get out now. I mean, she's cheated on you. That should be the end of it personally. But the decision is ultimately yours - I suppose you have to follow your heart at the end of the day.
  • Options
    I don't think she has cheated on me or a hope she hasn't..
    She meet this guy on holiday before she meet me so its the past i think??
    She has a big problem with comittment because she has been with a few complete gits her longest lasting 3 months so i think she is feeling a bit trapped..
    All i want to do is make her happy i know i can proberly be a little overpowering but i can slow all that down..
    Ijust hate not noing where i stand, i want to be with her but i don't want to go to see this next band this coming Saturday and end up watching her distroy me:(
    A week ago we where both so happy know i feel like crawling under a rock and dying..

Do you think i should try and talk to my freind ( her house mate )??
  • Options
    Originally posted by Felixthecat

Do you think i should try and talk to my freind ( her house mate )??

:no:
    Bad idea. Very bad indeed.
    You sound far to good for her. Back off, both emotionally & physically until she either realises what she's missing or you're in a position to break free from her. She's treating you like dirt my friend, you deserve better.
  • Options
    Ditch her.
  • Options
    ARRRRR this is messing with my head, i realy thought i had found someone with her then bang another thing falls apart in my hands

"James starts banging his head on the desk while everyone in the office thinks he's nuts"

I know what you are all saying i just can't stop the feeling of wanting to be with her..........:banghead:
  • Options

I know what you are all saying i just can't stop the feeling of wanting to be with her..........:banghead:

But she's treating you like shite & making you feel like dirt & will continue to do so as long as you let her.
  • Options
    I know......

"tear forms in the corner of my eye"

But...........
  • Options
    *hug*

You're going to have to quit with the "buts" or you'll never get anywhere.
  • Options
    Thankyou xHug Backx
  • Options
    I don't think she has cheated on me or a hope she hasn't..
    She meet this guy on holiday before she meet me so its the past i think??

If she's still talking to this guy in clubs etc, then he can't be totally in the past. The fact that she told nothing was going on even before you asked makes me suspicious; she's obviously feeling scared and guilty to blurt this out. If I were you I'd be seriously wondering by now.
    i'm not going to tell you to dump her; that's your decision, but if it does turn out that she's cheating on you, which i have to say i suspect, then she's not worth it, and you should get out and find someone more worthy of you.
  • Options
    ARRRRR this is messing with my head, i realy thought i had found someone with her then bang another thing falls apart in my hands. I know what you are all saying i just can't stop the feeling of wanting to be with her..........:banghead:
    I know what you mean mate, you have my sympathy.
  • Options
    woah, as far as i can see she didn't do anything wrong. She didn't do anything with this guy while you were with her, maybe she was just worried that you'd get the wrong idea. Don't dump her until you talk to her and find out if she really does want to be with you.

Genarally i would advice listening to anyone rather than me, i'm shit with advice, but it really doesn't seem like she's done anything wrong, why not give her a chance? You obviously really like her. So go with her to this next band and see how things go. If you do see that other guy tell her you don't feel comfortable with her talking to him and see what she says.

anyway just thought i'd offer an alternative choice.

Jon
  • Options
    well, as far as i see it, it could be that the bloke was an old friend off holiday and they were just catching up. i know when i was with my ex, i think i told him a million times that there was nothing going on with me and boy X without him asking cos most of my mates are boys and i hang out with them a lot,. at the time, often without inviting me ex then accidently meetin up with him somewhere. it's probably all totally innocent and i think you should go to see this band and try having a proper conversation with her. :) good luck
  • Options
    I think she is really worried about commitment she has from all acounts been with some real bastards in the past:( i think last Sat made her realise that she know has to think of to people and i think that my have scared her:(

I know that i am way to young for a marrage situation (relationship) but i still want to know that i can trust her,i'm not jelouse and would want her to speak to and do what ever she wants, but there is a line which i think should never be crossed:confused:

I real do hope Sat goes well as it could go horrible wrong (PANIC)
    But then again mybe she just wanted space to think and Sat is where she will be once again My Girl (the one i can trust):nervous:

Oh yeah and if it all goes well i'm going to shag her brains out as its been a whole week know! And in a crazy confussed way i'm horney Baby :naughty:
  • Options
    When girls start sounding like they are struggling for an excuse even though one isn't needed, tell pointless little fibs and generally try to cause arguments, I dump them before they can fuck with me.
  • Options
    I no where your comeing from but i just ain't that sort of person, i need to no first hand that it ain't working and the reasone why...

Proberly the worest why because it allways hurts the most:(
    I just have to try, things where so good:crazyeyes

I will post up how Sat night goes.........

Here's hopeing
  • Options
    Well we went out for a drink friday had a good talk and i thought it was sorted..
    Went back to her house had some good sex and stayed the night:)

Saturday tuck her to the cinema and then out for a meal and seem to have a good time..
    Saturday night go to see this band have a wicked time then back to her house fr some more great sex:D

Sunday things seem to change she seems tired all day and i decide to give her some space and make to leave at about 7
    Just before i leave i ask her if she ok and if anything is wrong to which she replys "lets just be friends" OOOOOOUUCH

I know feel so gutted and used its untrue she had brought tickets for her christmas meal and i had got tickets for a concert all in the near future that is all dead know :(

She still wants us to be friends but i just can't handle that i miss her allready and feel so hollow:(

Why me, why again

Thanks for all the advice and help peeps much appreciated

"James crawles away over broken glass to get his gun and blow his brains out":(
  • Options
    Bad luck dude!

These things can only make you stronger and wiser though. So head up :)
  • Options
    Cheers mate

Ran out of bullets so i'm still here;)
    The glass hurt though.....

Nough pissing about cheers everyone i will survive:)
  • Options
    Onwards & upwards mate! You’ll get a new bird in no time

And if she starts fucking you about like the last one did, dump her! (Or do the same to her!)

Good luck!
    :)