Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

cocktails anybody ?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Drinking
One may extract the active ingredients from marijuana using alcohol and then use this tincture to make a potent drink. The highest proof alcohol available should be used, preferably 190 proof grain alcohol, since the water in the alcohol will dissolve other chemicals in the marijuana that one wishes to avoid. Some suggest soaking the grass in warm water for a period to remove those chemicals but that presents a whole host of other and is not really recommended. One may simply place the marijuana into a bottle of grain alcohol and let the canabanoids leach out, but this takes 2-3 weeks of time. A faster method is to heat the alcohol to sub-boiling and stir in the marijuana. Great deal of care should be taken if this method is chosen as the alcohol is highly flammable. The resulting tincture, often called "Green Dragon", is a light to emerald green liquid, which can be drunk straight, but this is not recommended. Highly lauded is a drink of 3 parts lemon lime soda, 1 part green dragon and a dollop of honey served over ice.

Comments

• Options
    yep... i got a bottle of the stuff sitting behind my radiator at the moment, i couldnt find pure grain alcohol so i've just got a bottle of cheep 45%vol vodka.... supposedly this works too, although perhaps not as well as with pure but im sure it will have an effect!

i put an 8th in to kick it off, and im basically just adding all my stems and stalks etc from now on until a good opertunity comes up to drink it, maybe at christmas...;) we'll see....

should be interesting though, if nothing else!
  • Options
    Originally posted by octopus of doom

i put an 8th in to kick it off, and im basically just adding all my stems and stalks etc from now on until a good opertunity comes up to drink it, maybe at christmas...;) we'll see....

should be interesting though, if nothing else!
    lets know how it goes O.D