Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Illegal Aliens

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I had the worst experience ever a couple of days ago, and it really shook me (don't worry there is a point to this).
I had just gone down into chatham, so that I could get the bus home. The bus stop was at the bottom of chatham hill, and I was waiting for my bus, not doing anything in particular, and it was beginning to get dark. I wasn't worried at first, but then a group of kosovons came along and began to slowly walk past me, staring at me:naughty:
Bearing in mind I was all alone, I was terrified. I was scared that I'd lose it and start running, so I hastily picked up my mobile and called a friend to chat to me until the bus came. It kept me busy, but the group of kosovons passed me about 4 times, each time staring at me.
I'd like to know how they can intimidate people when it's OUR country?? I was so scared it was unbelievable. Thank god my bus came, because I was just waiting for something to happen.
I know it sounds terrible, but I now believe that I judge every Kosovon who walks past me, and I'm weary of them.
What right do they have in this country, when they harrass people? Lots of our homeless people need that help more, and they die on the streets, because some illegal alien got beneifts that THEY needed. I don't think its right, do you?

Comments

• Options
    How do you know they were kosovons? Did they have signs around their necks?
  • Options
    this is how I knew

One of them shouted summat at me, and I've heard some people who I KNEW were kosovon speak the same language
  • Options
    I have to say I know exactly where Moomin is coming from, being as I live in the same town as her. The Kosovans round here would be ok if they didn't ogle every girl who goes past and shout obscenities and make most of the females I know feel very uncomfortable in their presence. I've been followed by groups of them whilst on my own on many occasions and it is very unnerving. I'm no racist as a rule, but it does seem to be the Kosovans/Albanians etc who do this round here.