Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

closet grower

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
so yall gonna get my life story here pretty much. why? just because i feel like it i guess, so anyway...

i smoke weed a bit, i've never been too interested in its workings, i take it when its there and do it when i have it, nothing big but nothing insignificent, but last night i had some and for the first time i thought, hey, i think i'll try to grow some of my own, i don't have any money anyway.

so the point of this post is to ask how to grow it. light, water and so forth (btw i do still live with my parents so i gotta keep it secret, they are crazy people about some things like that)

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: closet grower
    Originally posted by my_name

so the point of this post is to ask how to grow it. light, water and so forth (btw i do still live with my parents so i gotta keep it secret, they are crazy people about some things like that)
    i grow it. a lot. but my name , i and others have posted tons of stuff in here about it..so i cant be arsed again.
    easiest way to learn is to type the word cannabis, into a search engine and you will be lost in the millions of threads about it. best of luck.