Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

straight cock?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
This is sooo fucking embarrasing........i was wondering if its only normal to have a perfectly straight penis. am i in need of medical treatment because mine curves upwards a little, not much, but still noticably. HELP!

Comments

• Options
    No, thats okay. In fact, if you wait a couple of days Derby_County will probably come up with some statistics as to what percent of people have bent dicks. Relax, you're not some sort of mutant!

[This message has been edited by Caliph (edited 02-09-2000).]
  • Options
    Why thankyou Caliph,
    Infact a recent statistical survey undertaken by myself using me as a representative portion of the male population, has found that a staggering 100% indeed have cocks that bend slightly upwards!! (at least mine does).

Seriously though, there is a reason why, its simply because the vaginal canal curves slightly upwards and forwards towards the pelvic region. Think about it, nature makes things fit!!

So don't worry.

There can be more of a problem if a male's penis has a sideways bend, (ie to the left/right) anything greater than 15 -20 degrees can cause some difficulty with sexual intercourse. I would advise any person who has this problem to see their GP, because corrective procedures are very successful.

[This message has been edited by derby county (edited 02-09-2000).]

[This message has been edited by derby county (edited 02-09-2000).]
  • Options
    WAIT WAIT WAIT!!!!
    ok, this never bothered me b4, but this derby guy sounds smart. If it's natural to have one that's bent upwards, than whats mine doing bent downwards????
  • Options
    Normally it bends up when erect, if its going to bend. When limp, its flexible and bend all over the place (at least mine does). If yours bends down when erect its not a huge problem, unless it's doing hand brake turns.
  • Options
    Originally posted by apollo:
    WAIT WAIT WAIT!!!!
    If it's natural to have one that's bent upwards, than whats mine doing bent downwards????

I didn't mean to worry anyone apollo, though if you pardon the biology lesson, you may find the following interesting.

When you say yours bends downwards, I understand you to mean the angle of your penis bends downwards rather than the angle of your erection.

If I do understand you correctly, then you will have a major advantage when you do start having sex.

Your penis would rub against your partners "G-spot".

The G-spot lies directly behind the pubic bone within the front wall of the vagina. It is usually located about half way between the back of the pubic bone and the front of the cervix. The size and exact location vary.

Unlike the clitoris, which protrudes from the surrounding tissue, it lies deep within the vaginal wall.

Apollo, this is what your penis is likely to stimulate, therefore causing more intense orgasms.

No doubt, in time, your future sexual partners are going to have an enjoyable time!!

regards derby.

• Options
    oh, ok. Do you know where i could find a sketch of what the vagina looks like and where the G-spot is supposedly situated?

Follow your heart and you can't go wrong
  • Options
    Hi,

you could try http://www.libchrist.com/sexed/Gspot.html

I didn't know christians could have so much fun!!