Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

the speed aint working!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
help!! i know longer get anything of the billy!! i can do 1/2 grm and 30mins later b fast asleep!!

Comments

• Options
    youve probably got a bit of a tolerance to it, or maybe its not as good quality as previous stuff? how long have you been doing it for? I dont think ive ever got much off half a gram
  • Options
    Dirty drug!

Try bugle.
  • Options
    can someone explain to me why people keep calling speed a dirty drug??????????
    its no more dirty or clean than any other drug
  • Options
    the speed aint working!!!!!

just over a year
  • Options
    if youve been on it a year and up till now, you could get off on half a gram, then youve had a good run for your money. maybe give it a break for a while till your tolerance goes down or alternatively keep taking more and more and keep upping your dose ad infinitum, till youre a paranoid mess who never sleeps, and talks shit incessantly. not that im talking from personal experience or anything.
  • Options
    Yeah last night i took cocaine for the first time, 1 gram and i was very drunk and it didnt do much for me at all... i'm worried i want it to work next time cos next time it might be *me* paying for it so I wanna get my moneys worth!! Help!....... :eek:
  • Options
    you took a whole gram of coke?? cokes shit anyway but for a whole gram on your first time thats a hell of a lot, we used to divide a gram up into about 10 hits. yours was probably heavily cut, and i dont think theres such a thing as getting your moneys worth of coke as its ridiculously expensive for what it is. complete rip off.
  • Options
    The reason speed gets its bad rep is that a lot of the time its cut to shit, I mean I've had stuff that you need a good gram to get anything, but the stuff I had last weekend 1/2g kept me buzzing for about 40hours till I knocked my self out with pills and brandy. (dont try that at home kids)

How often have you been doing the stuff, I mean if you've been doing every day for a year then you want to stop NOW. But if its just every now and then, then its probally just the stuff getting worse. You will get a tolerance though, I mean I do over double my friends and I only do it once a month. My tolerance from when I was doing it a lot just doesnt seem to go away.
  • Options
    mostly at weekends,mind u my w/end starts on a thurs!! i have trued coke but 2 b honest it didint do alot 4 me,considering the price of the stuff!!
  • Options
    i have trued coke but 2 b honest it didint do alot 4 me,considering the price of the stuff!!

I hear this loads on here, you must be getting real shite stuff.

I think that alot must depend on where abouts in the line (no pun intended!) you are, the further down the more bash that's in it.

I've found it's not the price that determines how good it is because everyone would know that it was crap if it was dirt cheap.

I think we're spoiled here because it's 3 halves for £50. Some will even do half for £20, the next half for £20 and then you'll get your next for £10. No real time limit either.
  • Options
    a 1/8 of charlie is around £120,compared 2 £50 a 1/4 of speed
  • Options
    a 1/8 of charlie is around £120

That's a good price, but you must be bein' 'ad off!

I'd try someone else
  • Options
    its not the effect of coke thats the problem, but the fact it only lasts for about 20minutes. you can get the same effect from good speed but the effect lasts for hours.
  • Options
    its not the effect of coke thats the problem, but the fact it only lasts for about 20minutes.

If that's the case you are definately getting REAL inferior gear.
  • Options
    im not getting anything, this was a few years ago, are you trying to say that the cocaine effect lasts a long time? How come most people i know that have done/do it, agree with me that the effect is far too short lived. I always felt that just as i was getting into it i would start to come down. maybe i was just too used to good speed, In my opinion, coke is crap in comparison.
  • Options
    I really don't want to enter into some sort of "cyber debate" about the pros and cons of coke and billy. All i'm saying is that the coke that I get does last considerably longer than 20mins. I have had stuff that doesn't last long, that is crap, it's just like some people like lager, some like alco pops.

One mans meat and all that.
  • Options
    Also i'm assuming your a girl. The side affects to mens tackle doesn't appeal at all!
  • Options
    im not trying to have a cyber debate, but i do think coke is an outrageous waste of money, I dont do coke or speed anymore after having a serious speed problem in the past, maybe all the coke ive ever done was shit, and sos all the coke my husband and my best mate has ever done was shit too? I know some people love it though.
    I just think a lot of people like it because its such a status symbol.
  • Options
    I just think a lot of people like it because its such a status symbol.

I know exactly what you mean there, although nobody would know that I use it. I just like having a couple of lines before going out on a weekend and then some later, if we're going on somewhere. Always discreetly though!
  • Options
    If your coke is lasting longer than a max of 45 mins after you snorted it, its NOT coke.

As for your price of £50 for 3 halves, I think others thought in the 'drug prices' thred you ment an 8 ball for £50. £50 for 1.5g isnt bad.