Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

THC Test

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Q' violins

I ran out of resin (probably on purpose but my subconsious aint telling) as part of my quittin fags routine which meant when i realised the horrible mistake id made i was 200 miles and 10 years away from a supply i knew in Glasgow. With some trepidation i plunged back into the street drug market resulting in me getting "Soap Bar" at £40 per oz. Now this was off some monkey up a close in the Gorbals so i thot "what shit have i bought" But since i've seen posts on here about people paying this kinda money i thot "give it a go". ?" Right enuff not to be disapointed i was right. It looked like hash, smelt kinda like hash but had fuckall effect. Why the long story? Well it got me thinkin if i had a test kit i wouldnt now be the proud owner of forty quids worth of oxo.

Any body know of a THC test kit?

Comments

• Options
    I know various way's of testing for thc though it's not like you can do it standing on a street corner while someone is waiting to take your cash know what i mean!!

Find yourself a reputable dealer is a good start, what it smells like, what it crumbles like is a bit of a doddgy way of going about it.
  • Options
    Well idealy you want a gas chromotography test which would tell you each chemical in your 'product' and in what amounts. This however is a serious piece of lab equipment.

You can get home chromo plates which are used for thorough analysis of pills but might work for hash. They are about £10 each, but are hard to use.

I think your best option would be to find a new dealer.