Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Pendragons 'special spiral chai tea'?

I went to pendragon on sat, top party by the way, I'd highly recomend it.
Anyway they were selling this 'special' tea which everyone was saying was shrooms, so two mates of mine had some and they seemed to like it, not much effect, a little maybe.
So anyway my wife and I decided to share a cup because we were doing some wizz, well to frank she was doing a bit and I was scoffing as much a possible.
Well we had the tea and then about an hour later she 'came up' with these massive physical rushes to the point where she couldnt almost move. There wasnt any trip with it and her mind stayed clear. These rushes then lasted for about the next 6 hours.

Now my question is, her speed had already started working and she didnt get the pleasure you'd expect from a lot of speed. But it certainly didnt feel like shrooms, any ideas?

Our thoughts were that it could have been a lump of pure wizz in the middle of the cap that I had cut up, therefore her getting a lot more than me. Because she only did 3 caps and I did 7.

OR was it something else? Ethadrine, harmaline or any number of other things?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Pendragons 'special spiral chai tea'?

OR was it something else? Ethadrine, harmaline or any number of other things? [/B][/QUOTE]

did she have anything in her nickers ?
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Are you suggesting that my mrs went off and did other things behind my back? Well I guess she could have done, not likely though, I'm the chemist in the household.