Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

i still dont get it.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok...it would seem, disturbingly that most of the people on thesite.org who indulge in ilegals are 14/15yrs old. they cant stay up late. but it's weekend. am i the onbly one who gets high on a weekend amnd still comes on jhere. if there was a drugs chat room i'd be talking to myself. but ..it wud be the first time. wouldn't be that was. i know...your all out clibbing and shaggibng.

Comments

• Options
    Re: i still dont get it.
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    ok...it would seem, disturbingly that most of the people on thesite.org who indulge in ilegals are 14/15yrs old. they cant stay up late. but it's weekend. am i the onbly one who gets high on a weekend amnd still comes on jhere. if there was a drugs chat room i'd be talking to myself. but ..it wud be the first time. wouldn't be that was. i know...your all out clibbing and shaggibng.

i could stay up late, but im more of a day person :)
    and i only do one "illegal" so its not too bad. :D
    Duffy
  • Options
    I work on the weekend,s therefore need some kind of sleep on a friday night. But this is the last weekend I do that. But generally I'm ou at the pub/club if I'm not on here...
  • Options
    When I'm out involving in "illegal activities", I don't normally get back in 'till about 5am.

At this point I can't really be arsed fumbling about, trying to get the computer turned on etc. only to come online and find noone here.

My bed, or the fridge, is much more appealing at this point.
  • Options
    If I still took drugs on my own, I'd be high and on here at weekends, but im more of a social drug-taker now, seeing as my parents are never out any more :mad:
  • Options
    i've gotta get a life !
  • Options
    Shit, I havn't been to bed yet, still awake from last nights indulgence, and on the scrounge for more tonight.

Somebody stop me.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Ants
    Shit, I havn't been to bed yet, still awake from last nights indulgence, and on the scrounge for more tonight.

Somebody stop me.

*stops ants*
    there :p:D
    Duffy
  • Options
    well mroll im 16 and would rather smoke in a house cuz its far more safer and there is tv and music and food readily avaible..and i only take cannabis
  • Options
    Originally posted by duffy_2k

*stops ants*
    there :p:D
    Duffy

*considers request*:chin:
  • Options
    well mroll im 16 and would rather smoke in a house cuz its far more safer

LOL I agree... *makes note to never get stoned in the woods again* Got lost for 5hrs in the scorching heat last summer. Insisting to my friends that I was going the right way. We were going the wrong way lol oops :D
  • Options
    Lol.lost for 5 hours-must have been awful.:crazyeyes
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun2002
    Lol.lost for 5 hours-must have been awful.:crazyeyes

yeah, and it was one of the hottest days of the year. eks i think it was earlier this year actually :crazyeyes :eek2: Fuck it, I cant remember the past year of my life. its a total blank heh. 5hours was total hell, and we found a shop eventually, once we found a lil village. We had no fucking money and were dying for a drink :mad: lol we look back at it and laugh though... at me.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Slayer_Pantera

LOL I agree... *makes note to never get stoned in the woods again*

I done it in the woods a few years ago. Ended up getting arrested with a half ounze on me though...:mad:
  • Options
    see Kiezo .you should just do it in the house.its alot safer....wudnt get caught in the house with a half ounce and get all that dope wasted.wudnt be good im sure.
  • Options
    see Kiezo .you should just do it in the house.its alot safer....wudnt get caught in the house with a half ounce and get all that dope wasted.wudnt be good im sure.

Yeah, but at that time I was around 13/14, and noone's parents were out, so we couldn't do it in a house.

I'm 17 now though, so we've got plenty of houses to do it in.

Though in saying that, I'm not really into hash much anymore.

Gimmie a few pills, send me to a club, and I'll be happy :)
  • Options
    oh rite.what happend when u were caught with the half ounce?i wudnt be in2 pills.just dope and maybe a trip in later years.
  • Options
    i've been on here stoned till 5:00-6:00 in the morning, your time... nobody is on then
  • Options
    Originally posted by my_name
    i've been on here stoned till 5:00-6:00 in the morning, your time... nobody is on then

move over here then :p

[edited cuz im a pratt]
  • Options
    oh rite.what happend when u were caught with the half ounce?i wudnt be in2 pills.just dope and maybe a trip in later years.

Got taken home, given a caution, and the old "We just don't want to find you in a coma with a needle in your arm in a few years."

Wanks.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kiezo

the old "We just don't want to find you in a coma with a needle in your arm in a few years."

:rolleyes:
    and people ask why i scream pigs whenever i see one of their vans.
  • Options

and people ask why i scream pigs whenever i see one of their vans.

Really?

I find screaming 'Die scum!' whilst thowing a petrol bomb to be much more effective.
  • Options
    yea i think that as well Kiezo.or even a brick at them.
  • Options
    a quick kazaa document search for "the anarchists cookbook" will give good results... "wake up and smell the home made napalm piggies!"
    Duffy
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    I very rarely use the site on weekends cos I'm either out clubbing and doing pills, down the pub, or sleeping. I think if I came on here in a pilled up state, I'd be more intrested in the slightly more X rated sites. ;)

Like Kiezo, I'm not into smoking weed anymore either, stictly class A's for me!!!
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    ill stick with dope now.
  • Options
    "the anarchists cookbook Duffy
    that is one hell of a book if you can get hold of it. banned all over the western world as soon as it appeared...made it even more popular. tells you how to make perfectly good speed from household chemicals..as well as how to blow things up and so on.
  • Options
    i have the book mr.roll on my computer-it is an amazing book-but if i wanted i cant get hold of any of the chemicals on it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Skive

Like Kiezo, I'm not into smoking weed anymore either, stictly class A's for me!!!

Ah, a man after my own heart :p

Where'd you find that avatar btw Skive?
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by Kiezo
    Where'd you find that avatar btw Skive?

The downside of doing all these pills means that my memories pretty much gone to shit. I really can't remember where I got it from mate.

I sorta know where the little bloke comes from though - a while back there was a dance tune that went by the name of "doo doo doo" or "da da da" or somthing stupid like that!! The video to this tune featured a bassline from which my little matey appeared to be walking along.

(wicked tune and video btw)
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Originally posted by Skive

I sorta know where the little bloke comes from though - a while back there was a dance tune that went by the name of "doo doo doo" or "da da da" or somthing stupid like that!! The video to this tune featured a bassline from which my little matey appeared to be walking along.

(wicked tune and video btw)

Gigi D'Agostino - The Riddle? ;)