Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

hello i am mads bro

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi everyone. I am madinthenut's bro. I am 14/m/n.ireland.

:)

Comments

• Options
    :chin:
  • Options
    Come on everyone! Give him a warm welcome....

He's kinder and nicer than me, trust me....... :p:D
  • Options
    Hummmmmmmmmmm, I smell a rat

:chin:
  • Options
    why do u smell a rat
  • Options
    well it just seems odd thats all
  • Options
    but y? am i not aloud to join here because i am his we bro? :(
  • Options
    Well course ya are! Just thought it was odd but figured thats just me!

Ok hiya mad's we bro!!!!

Welcome to thesite:)

:wave:
  • Options
  • Options
    In case you are real, his brother, and not some sort of twisted character he has made up, then I have a question...
    How do you cope?
    When sharing blood and genes with such a creature, it amazes me that you havn't been referred to the nearest mental hospital.

Big applaud for managing to live with him (if you are "real" that is). If I had a brother like that, I am not sure that I could guarantee for his health, or life for that matter.
  • Options
    yip i agree he's an asshole. but he can be ok SOMETIMES.
  • Options
    why does everyone here keep asking me am i real.?
  • Options
    Originally posted by mads_we_bro
    yip i agree he's an asshole. but he can be ok SOMETIMES.

Oh, those few hours which the mutant is asleep don't count in my book. Still a fucking annoying asshole. Just my un-cencored opinion though. :rolleyes:

Btw, if I were you and wanted to get start a fresh in here, I would hide the fact that he is my brother. Though I am not you, and thankfully the guy isn't my brother.
  • Options
    *is dubious*

Why on earth would you call yourself 'mads_we_bro'? Like your identity on this site is based so much on that of your brother's. If I were to join a message board that my brother frequented I would not call myself 'Sean's big sis'. But each to their own.

Just adds to the list of things to make this seem like a big wind up. Not to mention people haven't forgotten that £42,000 thing. Silliness.
  • Options
    Why the fuck does everyone think this is a wind up?

ffs its my we brother! LIVE WITH IT. Oh and why he wanted to call himself 'mads_we_bro' is beyond me, But who cares!!!!!

You all may/probably do hate me, but to tell you the truth I don't give a shite!! I'm here to stay so either stop posting shit about me on threads or ignore me! I'd be far happier!
  • Options
    hey mads wee bro...welcome. i came into this place screaming at everyone as i thought i was only passing through. but i got to like the place...after beineg banned twice. so your big brother..who for some reason i thought was a woman....has been quite tame in comparrison..i'm pissed. and mad has turned out to be ok in my book...but then i'm considered to be fucking bonkers antyway.
    wrelcome to the asylum...by the way, i get loads of grief bece...i cant spell. you'd think these educated people would have better things to do than pick on the uneducated. but there you go mate.
    all the best. hope you enjoy the place.
  • Options
    Thanks! Mr.Roll!

I think out of all the regs your the best ;) Don't worry mate I'm a bit pissed too! :D I'm on vodka tonight :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by MadinthenuT
    Thanks! Mr.Roll!

I think out of all the regs your the best ;) Don't worry mate I'm a bit pissed too! :D I'm on vodka tonight :D
    alcoholic flavoured marijuana for me mad.
  • Options
    Why the fuck does everyone think this is a wind up?

ffs its my we brother! LIVE WITH IT. Oh and why he wanted to call himself 'mads_we_bro' is beyond me, But who cares!!!!!

You all may/probably do hate me, but to tell you the truth I don't give a shite!!

:rolleyes: You take everything so fucking seriously. Does the word 'chill' exist in your world?

Sometimes I don't see why anyone on this board thinks anyone else cares enough to hate them.
    I'm here to stay so either stop posting shit about me on threads or ignore me! I'd be far happier!

Somehow I don't think that will stop people if it'll make you happier.

I'm still pissed at you for copying my fucking sig. How original. If you have a mind of your own then bloody use it. Sad. Yes, I'm being petty but other stuff on my mind which you can't begin to comprehend so I'm taking it out here. If that's ok?! :mad:

I'm fucking going to bed.
  • Options
    hiya and welcome! :wave:
  • Options
    I'm here to stay so either stop posting shit about me on threads or ignore me! I'd be far happier!

I can think of stuff which you could do/stop doing which would make us far happier. And coming to think of it, if we stop critcising you, then you will be happier. One person, only. While if you stopped to post shit, or just disappeared then several people would be happy.

Now go calculate, and see who has more of a point!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jacqueline the Ripper

I can think of stuff which you could do/stop doing which would make us far happier. And coming to think of it, if we stop critcising you, then you will be happier. One person, only. While if you stopped to post shit, or just disappeared then several people would be happy.

Now go calculate, and see who has more of a point!

*remembers why he thinks you're brilliant*

The girl's spoken madinthenut, you should clear the fuck off, and take your little brother with you. Why the hell anyone would want publicise the fact they're linked to you is beyond me.
  • Options
    Christ, people.
    Does it really bloody matter? I can think of many annoying people on this site, including myself, because I am a bit of a cynic, and I am a bit of a bitch, but jesus, you all act like it's the end of the world just because this irritating bloke - who may I add, is completely and utterly harmless - is posting on the board, and his so-called little brother has joined the madness.
    For God's sake, get a grip. The world is not coming to an end. There are many annoying people in this world. Deal with it, and damn well get over it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Lexxie*
    Christ, people.
    Does it really bloody matter? I can think of many annoying people on this site, including myself, because I am a bit of a cynic, and I am a bit of a bitch, but jesus, you all act like it's the end of the world just because this irritating bloke - who may I add, is completely and utterly harmless - is posting on the board, and his so-called little brother has joined the madness.
    For God's sake, get a grip. The world is not coming to an end. There are many annoying people in this world. Deal with it, and damn well get over it.

Is this the bit where you start hopping around the room screaming CALM DOWN! WOULD YOU ALL JUST CALM DOWN!?
  • Options
    *glad she aint the only one who thinks somthing doesnt seem quite right*
  • Options
    Originally posted by Turtle

Is this the bit where you start hopping around the room screaming CALM DOWN! WOULD YOU ALL JUST CALM DOWN!?

No, this is the bit where everyone else starts hopping around the room screaming 'lexxie's got a gun!'.
  • Options
    You said your brother was 15?
  • Options
    Originally posted by *~Kitty~*
    You said your brother was 15?

And he also said that he found 42,000 in a suitcase. Has probably also convinced himself that he is Superman.
  • Options
    That underwear on the outside look is soooo last year.
  • Options
    Originally posted by DaisyChainThing
    That underwear on the outside look is soooo last year.

*discreetly re-dresses himself*
  • Options
    Hiya :wave:

Slinky :cool: