Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Im going mushroom picking

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello people, As the title sugests im going mushroom picking tomorow morning, we are gonna drive up to wales to the brecon area.

Has any one got any idears for place to pick if we dont find any there.

:eek:

Comments

• Options
    Your nose ?

:crazyeyes
  • Options
    Originally posted by CRAZYREDEYES
    Your nose ?

:crazyeyes

:no: :banghead: :mad:
  • Options
    :nervous: :eek2: :lol: :yes: :chin:
  • Options
    Originally posted by CRAZYREDEYES
    :nervous: :eek2: :lol: :yes: :chin:

?????
  • Options
    hehehe:naughty::lol: :mad: :p:o :eek2: :confused: :rolleyes: ;):(
  • Options
    Re: Im going mushroom picking
    Originally posted by progresiveDj
    Hello people, As the title sugests im going mushroom picking tomorow morning, we are gonna drive up to wales to the brecon area.

Has any one got any idears for place to pick if we dont find any there.

:eek:
    north wales is carpeted in them. the denbigh moors. look on a map. find rhyl on the coast. go twelve miles inland Denbigh. find the moors. find a pub on the moors called the sportsman. millions of frigin shrooms ! my son reckons they are the strongest he ever had. he lives in manchester but has camped out up thier twice this last couple of weeks and gone back with thousanfds. if you kip on the moors...waterproofs and a couple of torches...it is often pure black night up there. you cannot see more than two steps ahead.
  • Options
    I went lookin for shrooms last week, 7hrs out in the woods and the countryside... didnt find a single shroom :mad: Maybe its too dry at the moment? No rain here for about 2-3 months :eek: We have an official drout (spelling?) meh.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Slayer_Pantera
    I went lookin for shrooms last week, 7hrs out in the woods and the countryside... didnt find a single shroom :mad: Maybe its too dry at the moment? No rain here for about 2-3 months :eek: We have an official drout (spelling?) meh.
    fuckin' drought ! where are you slayer ?
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll

fuckin' drought ! where are you slayer ?

Fuckin Berkshire, surprisingly in the middle of a bunch of woods and countryside... heh. I swear this fucking place looks like a desert, the grass has all died and the ground is rock solid :( *prays for rain* its abnormal, no rain since around July/August.
  • Options
    Mushroom picking, stuff that for a game of soldiers. 7 Hours and you got nothing???

Should have just gone to Asda:D
  • Options
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    Mushroom picking, stuff that for a game of soldiers. 7 Hours and you got nothing???

Should have just gone to Asda:D
    LMAO at becky...for those of you who don't know her from the anything goes boardd...she'll be thinking sunday morning fry up.
    she's a canny lass...but in the wrong room.
  • Options
    blonde? :lol:
    only joking
    Duffy
  • Options
    Hey I never post here cos I know fuck all about drugs..........but I always buy my mushrooms at Asda though:p

Well I thought it was a good un anyhow;)

Oh and no im not blonde.............just thick:D
  • Options
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    Hey I never post here cos I know fuck all about drugs..........but I always buy my mushrooms at Asda though:p

Well I thought it was a good un anyhow;)

Oh and no im not blonde.............just thick:D
    darlin' your not thick as you have proved in the other room...just out of your depth in this room of mirrors.
  • Options
    room of mirrors.

:confused: lol, room of mirrors???
  • Options
    Woohooo it rained! :D
  • Options
    wahooo the suns come out. wettest year i can remember in a long time in n.wales the last couple of weeks have been like spring though.
  • Options
    wahooo the suns come out. wettest year i can remember in a long time in n.wales the last couple of weeks have been like spring though.

Lucky welsh gits :p Tipically it rains on my first day at work, and I was outside :( I just can't win lol
  • Options
    Yeah youre right Mr Roll, im outta my depth here but when I saw the mushrooms thingy I just couldnt resist it:D
  • Options
    I swear this fucking place looks like a desert, the grass has all died and the ground is rock solid *prays for rain* its abnormal, no rain since around July/August.

Slayer, if u had read the rules about picking shroomz in the "Where can i pick magic mushrooms in London" u will notice that....U need GRASS, WATER and ANIMALS..... Otherwise difficult to find. Have u tried Marlow, Cookham or near Burnham beeches...I lived in bucks/berks for most of my life so know the area well.
  • Options
    Originally posted by White Rabbit

Slayer, if u had read the rules about picking shroomz in the "Where can i pick magic mushrooms in London" u will notice that....U need GRASS, WATER and ANIMALS..... Otherwise difficult to find. Have u tried Marlow, Cookham or near Burnham beeches...I lived in bucks/berks for most of my life so know the area well.

check.check.check. You know the maidenhead thicket? and the fact that where I live is surrounded by miles and miles of countryside and woods... Im not sure which part of berks I can call it,... holyport/woodlands park i guess. They keep animals on the fields, which streams and rivers run through. Its surrounded by woodland and its like, perfect. And I've seen 'em there last year, I just wasnt into shrooms then so I didn't pick any . :(
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Remember not to leave any valuables in the car when going picking. Last thursday I came back from picking to find my bag (containg wallet and fone) had been nicked from my car!! :mad:
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    I don't have a car... I have a crappy mountain bike :D lol
  • Options
    Completely of the point but i saw a guy from some London medical school on TV talking about Psycoactives and their effects. He claimed that the mushroom trip was the only trip you could "Guide". Ie. if you thot youd have a good time you did have a good time but if you were worried about a bummer then bummer city here we come.

So think happy thots

:D
  • Options
    Thats not really amazing research is it?! I mean virtualy all trips are like that, thats why its good to have some wizz or valium on hand to help you stear it the right way.
  • Options
    Waster.

I've had some dozzies on trips. I remeber one nite my friend said "argh my arm my arm" Fuck noes what he meant but my nite went rite down hill from that point. Disolving flesh, worms under the skin all the favourites. But i've never been able to go the other way i.e. from shit trip to great trip.
  • Options
    Trust me, I think I can beat you all for the wost thing said durning a trip. A mate and I were doing cid after a night out so I'd been up for about 36 hours already and he picked up a knife and said;
    "please kill me, why wont you just kill me!"