Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Had anal hope i don't get n e thing.

hi me and my girl had anal sex and we didn't use n e condoms she don't have n e sexualy dis and nore do i but are we still ok.

People once believed that when someone dies, a crow carries their soul to the land of the Dead. But sometimes, something so bad happens that a terrible sadness is carried with it, and the soul can't rest Then sometimes, just sometimes, the crow can bring that soul back to put the wrong things right.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Goblins & Clowns 666:
    she don't have n e sexualy dis and nore do i but are we still ok.

Are you both definite you don't have anything? If so you should be ok. You might want to get yourselves checked out anyway, just to be on the safe side.

You'll have to wait three months though for it to show up on a test, so, if you're planning on doing it again use protection.

Now i'm the imposter & the real one's gone forever
  • Options
    thanx for replying but do you think i can just for get about it and go on with my day to day life.
  • Options
    If you wanted to just forget about it and didn't want any replies, why did you post it?

If you want to just forget about it then just forget about it.

I don't really understand what you posted for.

Now i'm the imposter & the real one's gone forever
  • Options
    Yes, depends how worried you are. Get checked, and learn ur lesson:

sex = condom

It matters not who won or lost, but how you place the blame.