Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Caps & Zero - Repharm

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm thinking of trying 'caps' myself and would like to know if anyone on here has tried them or knows someone who has.

Also my mate gets fairly bad comedowns (feels like shit for days, can't move then next day raty etc), so I thought of the new 'Zero Comedown kit' that they produce. Any views? The kit is a bit pricey, but if it really works then it may be worth it.

Repharm webby -> Clicky

Get in!!! :crazyeyes

Comments

• Options
    youre talking about lib caps i presume???

just deal with the comedown like everyone else, some people dont get em at all
    Duffy
  • Options
    Someone else raised this issue, if you look at the ingredients they are just multivitamins with 5-htp, they wont stop you having a comedown, thats bollox.
    You can buy exactly the same stuff in different caps in H&B for about a 1/10th of the price.
    They are scamming people.
    I wrote up the varius options you could take with comedowns a while back, have a look.
  • Options
    Cheers for the comments.

Duffy> lib caps? havn't got a clue what your on about.

As for the comedowns, personally, I barely get them, even after a big sesh, so I can't even pretend to know what my mate goes through. Just thought these might have helped him. But I'll point him this way for advise.

Get in!!! :crazyeyes
  • Options
    Originally posted by Ants

Duffy> lib caps? havn't got a clue what your on about.

Liberty caps - a type of magic mushroom.
  • Options
    Tried the Repharm Jobbies (unfortunate Company name!)
    Spent most of the night burping... then after about 4 hours i felt slightly trippy, then lay awake all night dripping in sweat.... had a mild buzz....

Not really worth it in my opinon.....
  • Options
    Originally posted by little_uk_bro
    Tried the Repharm Jobbies (unfortunate Company name!)
    Spent most of the night burping... then after about 4 hours i felt slightly trippy, then lay awake all night dripping in sweat.... had a mild buzz....

Not really worth it in my opinon.....

Somehow I didn't think they were. cheers

bongbudda> thanks aswell.