Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

NEW truth about drugs special

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
We have a new special this month covering the truth about drugs, everything for where it all comes from, famous users, and whether E causes holes in your brain and steroids shrink your dicks.

Read it all here

Susie :)

Comments

• Options
    nice one :)
  • Options
    yea nice one.cant wait to the part about the famous users.
  • Options
    I thought the bit of trade route was interesting but it doesnt mention about the growing cannabis industry in the UK and in eastern europe. From what I've heard a lot of the industrial growing has moved from Holland now towards the eastern european countries because there you dont have to worry about cops so much.

And no mention is made toward Buma which has taken up a lot of opium trade from the near east after clamp downs there.

On the whole its informative and interesting though.
  • Options
    Kick ass :)
  • Options
    And this is the truth until the next truth is revealed?

Sorry, but so many people and organiusations have told me "the truth" (and they have mostly been different) I'm highly sceptical.

It looks like reasonably sensible and unbiased infomation to be giving out, which is an improvement on many.