Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

news about my ex dealer, bit freaked

i dont know what forum this should really be posted under, just having a few mixed feelings at the moment. There was a particular dealer who i had at the height of my addiction who I do partly blame for it getting so bad, as he wasnt like most dealers, he was actually a drug pusher, and I wont go into it too much, but in my opinion he was responsible for ruining and nearly ruining quite a few lives, especially young girls, who ended up in far too deep and selling themselves to him for speed, he would build up peoples habits by giving it to them free, and then all of a sudden theyd have to pay and hed would start cutting it more and more. one of my friends was found dead next to him one morning after ODing, and he has certainly ruined other lives. Anyway, ive just found out that the last time he was in prison, he was gang raped by a lot of the other prisoners. Now part of me thinks he deserved it, hes a horrible slimy person, and now he might know how the people he abused felt, on the other hand, its a terrible thing and AS FAR AS I KNOW, he never forced anyone, but he did extremely pressurise people both into injecting drugs and a lot of girls he REALLY pressurised them into sex. I guess im just writing this because i feel a bit freaked out by it.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    don't waste your energy worrying about him rain.
    to be gang raped in jail means the rest of the prisoners must have decided for whatever reason that this guy is 100% pure bastard.
    we do reap what we sow.
    celebrate.
  • Options
    to be gang raped in jail means the rest of the prisoners must have decided for whatever reason that this guy is 100% pure bastard.
    or were just really horny???

rainbow, im no expert but you had nothing to do with it, so you might as well think of it as revenge. just deserts and all that.
    Duffy
  • Options
    Its a shitty world and shitty things happen. If there is such a thing as karma its not our place to decide who gets it, or celibrate when we think justice has been done.

Rainbow : You've moved on, he hasn't. I'd say that means you're doing a hell of a lot better than him.
  • Options
    i'd a celebrated stalins downfall along with hitlers and george bush juniors. the moors murderers . rains dealer got the shit that was due his way by the sounds of things...i'd celebrate.
  • Options
    I know, my husband says not to even think about it, but gang raped its such a horrible thing. how can people do that to someone, even if he was a bastard.
  • Options
    think of the pain all males.
  • Options
    just think, if a similar thing happened to you, would HE be thinking in the same way? if he couldnt care if you, or many other girls were dead or alive, would he care about rape?
  • Options
    dont know if hed care or not, Probably not, although the people that gang raped him, that makes them just as bad. I cant get my head round the mentality of people who would rape someone. I mean, I could kind of more understand it if someone had thought `hes a bastard` and cut him or something, but for a whole group of them to take it in turns to rape someone. i dont really give a hit about him though.
  • Options
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    i dont really give a hit about him though.

Oops, freudian slip
  • Options
    well if they'd been locked up that long with no females, im betting quite a few of them for life, they maybe would have to make do? im not sure. Morrocan knows most about this subject though.
  • Options
    Originally posted by duffy_2k
    well if they'd been locked up that long with no females, im betting quite a few of them for life, they maybe would have to make do? im not sure. Morrocan knows most about this subject though.
    i have never seen a man rape a man in jail. but you do hear the screams at night ! it is a bit strange sounding. people usualy get a good kicking or blood letting. gang rape is more of an american thing. it might be just another jail story. "i'm ard me cos' i been to jail" and all that shit.
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    "i'm ard me cos' i been to jail"
    and fucked some weird man up the arse wiv all me other ard mates! :lol:
    Duffy
  • Options
    well I only heard it through my friend who knows someone who was in the same prison at the same time, so it may well not be true, maybe they thought he looked the most feminine with his rolls of fat, he was so obese - unusual for a speed freak.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun2002
    think of the pain all males.
    And females
  • Options
    Ouch :eek: