Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Resin gives off yellow substance..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
High all,
I was on that website (www.ukcia.com ?? ) the one that campaigns against polluted soapbar entering the UK..and it said to check if your resin is polluted you put it in boiling water and if it is crap..the water will appear yellow. I did this and it did turn out yellow and im slighly worried,can anyone else here try this and tell me if the same happens to them. There is no weed here so resin is all that we can get and I dont want to have to give up smoking because I just love those bong hits!

Comments

• Options
    standard government issuse i call it. dont worry about it. it's harmless and yes it works. if you cant get hold of quality bud...grow it yourself.
  • Options
    grow it yourself
    I might be wrong, but he still lives with the folks...
    Duffy
  • Options
    Originally posted by duffy_2k

I might be wrong, but he still lives with the folks...
    Duffy
    it's a hard life being a young un'.
  • Options
    but is it not too hard to grow your own and yeh he still lives @ home.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun2002
    but is it not too hard to grow your own and yeh he still lives @ home.
    outdoor crop in summer grows itself...it's a weed. indoor crop in winter a bit more complicated plus equipment and space.
  • Options
    I managed to grow quite a nice crop when I was still living with my parents but then my dad found it and said something which would have been funny had it not been so tragic;

"your mums said she'll leave home if she finds any of you doing that, do you want to split up the family?"

Exactly what the fuck did he want me to say, "well actualy dad its not as harmful as you think"?
  • Options
    how long does it take mroll during the summer outside?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun2002
    how long does it take mroll during the summer outside?
    four to six months. one plant can produce bud and weed to a value between £400....£1,000. not bad aye for very little effort.
  • Options
    i think i may be growing my own bud in the future.alot of ounces of good bud for me.no-not bad at all mr.roll for a bit of effort.:thumb: