Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Wot 2 Do?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
OK I eed a bit of help peeps. I have the best sex eva wiv dis bloke but we aint a item. This dont bother me but it seems 2 B bothering him. At 1st it didnt and he would ring me weneva his matey boy wanted 2 C sum action and i wod do da same and it was working out fine until he split up wiv his g/f and wanted 2 get wiv me. I mean hes a nice bloke and definately fit ad hes got 1 huge knob but i cant handle log relationships and just prefer flings.
So do i get wiv him or not? please give me sum advice peeps.

Violent Sex Has Got To Be Best!!!!

Comments

• Options
    If u care 4 him then u should, if not then u should tell him as soon as poss.
  • Options
    I do care for him but only as a mate ad ive told him this but it hasnt quite got through but i mean come on if i lost him it would hurt to much ad i would miss him loads and id miss the sex ad i know hed miss the blowjobs ad he is the only bloke ive foud that i can actually talk to ad he listens. Why are all blokes difficult????????

Violent Sex Has Got To Be Best!!!!
  • Options
    Sounds like you've just answered your own question love!!!

You obviously really like eachother, would really miss eachother if you wasn't together, so get together!

Genie x

• Options
    I agree with Genie if u would miss him that much u must really like him.
  • Options
    Cheers peeps i must admit i didnt think any one could help me but obviously people can.
    Thanks a lot.
  • Options
    That's what we're here for darlin'

Genie x