Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I cant get the girl!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi people.

Listen I was seeing this lass for a lot longer than my other relationships have lasted!

Anyway, we were both underage for sex! So we came to an agreement that not only would we not think about a sexual relationship until we were legally old enough, but we would wait until we both thought we were ready!

Anyway, it was my birthday and I was to spend the night at her house, just like I had done before, several times infact! Yes we had slept together before this, but nothing happened except a little fore-play. But this night was different, this night we had sex! Dont get me wrong it was great. However, afte rwards she was like distant and ignored me! A few days later she dumped me. Ever since I have not had much luck with girlfriends/relationships and such!

Can you help? Is it me?

Comments

• Options
    all i shall say is that God will provide when he sees fit. Just put your trust in him.
    Wallabie_Gal.

P.S., i aint never even got off wiv sum 1 and i am 13 so don't feel bad.
    XXXXXXXXXXXX
  • Options
    Common story... girls can be like that... Seems like they take losing the're v-plates a lot more seriously than blokes do... n when they do loose it, specially if it's late like 16 they can be shocked about it and think they've done wrong... It's in a girls natural instincts to blame the man so unfortunately u have to put up with it...