Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

forehead problems

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
well no, but im a little worried about how unfit i am. For the past few months i have noticed that after i have a shower in the morning about 2 hours later my forehead will have a really greasy layer on it and its not nice. I also sweat under the armpits very easy too.

Im not very fit at all and dont eat healthy food much and never really worked out

should i be worried?

Comments

• Options
    Yes
  • Options
    Some people have oilier skin than others, no matter how healthy they are. If it's really worrying you, make an appointment to see your GP. Healthy food and a bit of gentle exercise are always good for you :)
  • Options
    eat healthy food! It makes u feel a better person and look a better person, clears up your skin and health problems. It will also help you feel more active and up for doing exercise! Try and eat at least 5 fruit/veg portions a day and quit all those takeaways and fast foods !
  • Options
    Some people sweat more than others....

It connected with you metabolism... ..which is...er...connected to you hip bone(?)

when i excersising i process liquid very quickly, but i would not say i have enver found it a problem. I just drink lots of water and remember to use deoderant.

I think some0one once mentioned that i should go see a doctor as i may have a glandular disorder, but i think that tit-bit of info came from watching neighbours, so i was loathe to carry it out. :)