Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Will i look daft doin it?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi!
There's a couple of things i want 2 talk about.
1st: My boyfriend has his sisters flat 4 a week startin 2moro and i've bn grounded 4 a week and 2moro is wen i'm ungrounded. So i'll b goin 2 c him.
As u can imagine we've bn textin each other and saying wot we want 2 do 2 each other. He wants me 2 poke myself while he watches and wanks over me.
I'm fine about it, but am not sure if i'll look daft. I mean, do i just drop my trousers and shove my finger up my hole or wot? Wot kind of noises do i make?
2nd: Is there anything else we can get up 2 to really turn each other on? We're gonna do it in the bath. NE1 done that? Wots it like?

Thanks a lot
Love Cheeky*

Comments

• Options
    Originally posted by Cheeky Monkey:
    Hi!
    We're gonna do it in the bath. NE1 done that? Wots it like?

Thanks a lot
    Love Cheeky*

Make sure you put plenty of towels on the floor <g>

[This message has been edited by j9j9 (edited 13-08-2000).]
  • Options
    A note of caution about shagging in the bath. If it is full you run the risk of forcing water/air into your fanny as you have sex (as a vacuum type effect is caused), this can lead to potential problems such as embolism's, which can be very dangerous.

In my humble opinion, it can be a far more erotic experience to shag standing up in the shower, plenty of bubbles, perfumed soap etc, etc, far easier, with a bit of practice, do it doggy style (believe me, baths aren't the comfiest of places to do it!!), but beware cold tiles on bare bums can be quite alarming!! Also make sure the bath mat is down, if you slip and break a bone (no pun intended), you sure will have some explaining to do!!

If you are not planning to go all the way, and are looking for "something else to get up to" to be wanked off in a hot steamy shower is a fantastic feeling for a bloke. If you want to be really kinky, try putting a lubricated finger up his bum, just before he cum's, I guarantee you will need to get the step ladders out to get his cum off the ceiling!!!

By the way, don't worry about looking daft, most blokes would be so turned on by the sight of a woman playing with herself they would have trouble containing themeselves. Relax, enjoy, BE SAFE!
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    l
  • Options
    I assume that you have masturbated before. Just do what you like while he watches. As others have said - he'l be too horny to think you are looking daft.

Talking about looking daft: have you ever watched a guys standing wanking trying to cum all over a girl?
  • Options
    Thanx.
    I did it last nite 4 the 1st time doin it 2 myself and it was nice. I was just lying in my bed in the dark though it'd b different in the light with someone watching. Do u think i should get him 2 turn off the lights? He'll still b able 2 c but i wont feel so "exposed".
    Okay, u've got me worried about doin it in the bath now, is there any way we can still do it without me putting myself in danger? Would sticking him in, then goin under water then take him out underwater b okay? WB asap.
    Cheeky
  • Options
    Hi Cheeky, if you must do it in the bath, don't fill it too much with water. The problems with air/water entering you would occur if you do as you suggest, so probably best not to do that. Remember as he thrusts in and out, water will enter "nooks and crannies" - don't suppose it would be a problem if the bath wern't filled too much. Put loads of bubble bath in to create a sensuous atmosphere.

I didn't mean to worry you, just point out that there are risks involved. You may do it in the bath a hundred times without a problem, someone else could do it once and cause themselves a serious problem. Remember life is about taking and making informed choices, message boards such as this provide an opportunity to point out such things.

I appreciate you feeling vulnerable and exposed, it happens to most people, just remember your bfriend is probably having exactly the same worries. I remember several occasions with different partners where I was that nervous I couldn't get an erection. These things happen, just relax if you can.

Take care,
    derby.
  • Options
    I highly recommend screwing in the shower... water flowing down your body etc. Although this depends upon your height... if your bloke is a lot taller than you then he'll have trouble penetrating you well.
    Originally posted by Cheeky Monkey:
    Hi!
    There's a couple of things i want 2 talk about.
    1st: My boyfriend has his sisters flat 4 a week startin 2moro and i've bn grounded 4 a week and 2moro is wen i'm ungrounded. So i'll b goin 2 c him.
    As u can imagine we've bn textin each other and saying wot we want 2 do 2 each other. He wants me 2 poke myself while he watches and wanks over me.
    I'm fine about it, but am not sure if i'll look daft. I mean, do i just drop my trousers and shove my finger up my hole or wot? Wot kind of noises do i make?
    2nd: Is there anything else we can get up 2 to really turn each other on? We're gonna do it in the bath. NE1 done that? Wots it like?

Thanks a lot
    Love Cheeky*

• Options
    Don't see wants daft there.. it's perfectly normal... I take it you're not the type that enjoys to swallow
    Originally posted by sarah21:
    I assume that you have masturbated before. Just do what you like while he watches. As others have said - he'l be too horny to think you are looking daft.

Talking about looking daft: have you ever watched a guys standing wanking trying to cum all over a girl?

• Options
    Hi!
    Another thing, he wants me 2 swallow. Now, its not the idea of doin it that i mind, im okay wi that. But i've never done it b4 and i hate the idea of something shooting in2 the back of my throat(& god knows how much!).
    U see, about a year ago my pal had a wee skooshy water bottle and skooshed it in2 our mouths 2 gi us a drink, and i was sick (u know that feeling u get if u stick ur fingers 2 the back of ur throat?) Well wot if im sick or something?
    Help!

P.S. Am leaving in about 20 mins 2 meet my boyfriend so i'll try and write 2nite 2 let u know how everything goes.
    Thanx 4 all yer help.
    Luv Cheeky*
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    k
  • Options
    Yo Cheekie

I hope you're not on a one way street. Sex is a mutually enjoyable artform, to be njoyed by two consenting parties. BF sounds like a bit of a fantasist who is using you as an object of desire. Whilst you are no doubt desirable, BF seems to be thinking about his own satisfaction solely rather even considering yours.
  • Options

LEEDS UNITED FOR PREMIERSHIP, FA CUP, WORTHINGTON AND CHAMPS LG.-LUFC- James Taylor

James I hardly feel this an appropriate place to be discussing football!

best wishes Derby County
    See you at Pride Park on Sep 23rd!!!

HOW did you get on cheeky???
  • Options
    Hi!
    Well 1st i just wanna say 2 Cleanblade that he doesnt know fuck all about my BF so stop making presumptions about him! He is the sweetest and most considerate guy i've ever been with! I wanted 2 do all these things as much as him!
    Anyway, well things went great! As soon as we got into the flat we started ripping each others clothes off and went 2 the bedroom and had brilliant sex! Then he ran a bath and we went in. At first i just lay in between in legs and relaxed, it was nice. Then we ended up havin sex. I was sittin on top of him and he could get really deep in2 me by pushin up, it was SO good! Then i poked myself and played wi my tits while he wanked over me which was also really pleasurable.
    The thing is at the end of a non-stop shaggin day i was really sore down below. The next day it was a bit better and we did it again(not in the bath cause there were folk in) but in the bedroom. I orgasmed and it was, once again, brilliant sex! But i was sore again after and 2day its better. Could it be that wen i poked myself my nails may have hurt me?(they're kinda long but i didnt feel any pain wen doin it). Or do u think it could b caused by goin at it 2 hard and fast(and maybe 2 much?)
    Please help.
    Ta very much
    Cheeky*