Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Does she want something else ????

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
OK where to start.....

Right a couple of months back towards the end of my first year at uni, I got really drunk one night and pulled this girl. Without meaning to sound evil, I think if I hadn't been under the influence at the time, there aint no way I'd have gone for her. She's just not my type. But I accept I was wrong to lead her on.

Anyway she asked if she could see me again, and I told her I just wanted to be friends and that was it. She said that was fine, but we arranged to meet again one night (I made it clear this was a friends thing only) and we went out for a few drinks. Before we went into the pub, she stuck her tongue down my throat, and I backed off right away. Then she says she thought thats what I wanted, but I told her again that I only saw her as a friend, and nothing else was going to happen.

Normally in this kind of situation, I'd forget all about her, but she is such a nice person, I really do see her as a good friend. I just don't fancy her at all. That probably sounds completely evil, but it's just the way I feel.

Anyway, that all happened a few months back. Now I'm back at uni, we've agreed to meet up again for a friendly drink this weekend.

I'm not automatically assuming she wants to get with me again, but last week when I came back from work, I had 23 missed calls and lots of texts from her, asking why I wasnt talking to her.

I just worry about it, because like I say, she is a good friend to me, but I don't want it to be wrecked incase she wants to turn it into something that just isn't gonna happen.

Do you think I should say something to warn her off beforehand (obviously I don't wanna sound like a cocky git) or should I just leave it and hope she's got the message ??

Any help would be cool :)

Comments

• Options
    If she tries anything just like reinforce it again that nothings gonna happen. Theres not much else you can do apart from ignore her. If she dont try anything then leave it :)
  • Options
    If you don't fancy here, there's nothing you can do and it's not your fault. Looks like you've done everything you can to be fair/nice. It's never nice though when someone doesn't fancy you back!

You should either

1. Not contact her, because by doing so she will always think there more to it

2. Go for a drink, but if it's weird then don't contact her for a couple of weeks/months
    and then try again

3. TEll her you have a girlfriend (instantly both knows where the other stands - although lying is not v.good, so maybe go and find a real girlfriend :)

in conclusion, I don't know - but good luck hun x x
  • Options
    Argggh! I know so many girls that turn funny if you don't reply to a text or notice a missed call within seconds of it happening!!! bah! Mobile phones - Route of all evil.
  • Options
    Re: Does she want something else ????
    Originally posted by atomic brian
    OK where to start.....

Right a couple of months back towards the end of my first year at uni, I got really drunk one night and pulled this girl. Without meaning to sound evil, I think if I hadn't been under the influence at the time, there aint no way I'd have gone for her. She's just not my type. But I accept I was wrong to lead her on.

See, I am the other girl here in a similar situation im in now. :( It's so horrible!!

I have decided I just want what I can't have though. If he showed any interest in me now, I really probably wouldn't want him. I think. WEird anyhow. God can't wait to go home! I'm talking crap now, but you know what i mean. :blush:

When I spoke to him earlier he said 'oh yeah blah blah im with kate.'

WTF is kate? :mad:

See. Want what I can't have.

:yuck: