Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I'm a dirty bastard

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hows eeryone doing.
i love my gf very much but she wont take it up the ass. i know u'll say i have to respect her choice not to tale it up a da bum, but she has never tried it i keep telling her "dont knock it till u tried it!" if she did once and didnt like it then i'd accept it but she wont even try.

now i've explain myself what do yous all think.

Comments

• Options
    You have got to learn to respect peoples views on sex. You cannot force a person into doing something they don't want to try, maybe one day your g/f will want to try it, but for now she doesn't so you must respect her decisions.
  • Options
    i think u have done all you can. If you push her and she caves just to make you happy then you will feel bad for forcing her, and (if you do love her) that will take alot (if not all) of the fun out of it. SO yeah you can't push it, the only other thing you could do is make shure she knos you would like to do that, but don't tell her more then like every 2-3 weeks. Cuz if ur too persistant then that would be bad too.
  • Options
    I'd leave it. She obviously doesn't want to do it, so just accept it. I'm sure she'll let you know if she changes her mind.

Most men try to *accidentily* put it in the wrong hole sooner or later anyway :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Re: I'm a dirty bastard
    Originally posted by Whatsdacraic
    hows eeryone doing.
    i love my gf very much but she wont take it up the ass. i know u'll say i have to respect her choice not to tale it up a da bum, but she has never tried it i keep telling her "dont knock it till u tried it!" if she did once and didnt like it then i'd accept it but she wont even try.

i iz finkin ur nob is clearly so small ur gf int gonna notice eva way innit

bo selecta
  • Options
    Re: I'm a dirty bastard
    Originally posted by Whatsdacraic
    hows eeryone doing.

Why don't you come down to the South West where I live and I'll give it to you up the arse. You know you'll love it and you won't protest 'cos as you say, "dont knock it till u tried it!".
  • Options
    Re: Re: I'm a dirty bastard
    Originally posted by Teagan

Why don't you come down to the South West where I live and I'll give it to you up the arse. You know you'll love it and you won't protest 'cos as you say, "dont knock it till u tried it!".

Well put !
    I will join you aswell so we can make sure "whatsdacraic " enjoys it before forcing his g/f to accept it ! :mad:

All these guys who want to force their g/f's to have anal sex, is real strange to me, as I'm pretty sure they would not want another guy to put his dick up their arse.
    Leaving aside all the gay issues. :mad:
  • Options
    bet he wishes he'd never posted now! :p
This discussion has been closed.