Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

slightly more adventuress positions

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok, so doggy, guy on top , girl on top etc, they are the normal ones, but can any of you recomend slightly different ones that have really done it for u?

Comments

• Options
    Feet over shoulders. :DDo not under any circumstances attempt this position on a beach since, sand + face = ouch
  • Options
    girl's legs bet and pulled back over her. Good position for the guy to get extra action and easy access.
  • Options
    Originally posted by go_away
    Feet over shoulders. :D [/SIZE]
    Oooo, I like that position too. Allows a lot of control, it feels a bit tighter, and can go deeper. Also can look down and see myself sliding in and out, and she can stroke my chest, and play with my nipples. :)

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Always wondered why men liked feet over shoulders :confused:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    Oooo, I like that position too. Allows a lot of control, it feels a bit tighter, and can go deeper. Also can look down and see myself sliding in and out, and she can stroke my chest, and play with my nipples. :)

Mr_Wobble ;)

isn't that why a man likes to take women from behind too?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Britney

isn't that why a man likes to take women from behind too?
    Yes, in my case, that's part of it too. Of course, there's also the possibility, depending upon the girl, of a bit of anal play/sex too. Or stroking back, neck, buttocks, breasts. And doggie allows you to pull out and cum on her back and bum (if that's what you both like). An ex used to like her back and buttocks scratched hard (the harder the better) while doing doggie, and an occasional bit of hair pulling too. It also allowed me to reach around and stroke her clit. She also used to love the feeling of me curling my body around hers while stroking her, and feeling my nipple rings on her back. I do miss her *sighs* :)

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Re: slightly more adventuress positions
    Originally posted by Posh*Bird
    ok, so doggy, guy on top , girl on top etc, they are the normal ones, but can any of you recomend slightly different ones that have really done it for u?

Spoons? :);)
  • Options
    I agree: feet over shoulders is very good ;) On the side is interesting as well. Oh yer and its great on a chair :p
  • Options
    Try it with the guy hangin upside down from the ceiling and with your hands tied behind your back on a bed'o'nails surrounded by a moat full'o'sharks.
  • Options
    feet over shoulders is great ;)
    doggys kewl too, cos it frees up his arms to play around..... altho I prefer bein face to face while climaxin.... chairs are all good, specially spinny ones :D n I want one of those swing harness things dammit! :naughty:
  • Options
    The guy sitting on some stairs, and the girl on top of him hangin down backwards.

Don't attempt this from the top step, because if you fall there goes your neck!
  • Options
    :lol: at strawberry child :lol:
  • Options
    oooh yes my gf loves feet over shoulders she always climaxes. deeper too.
    but a question: how on earth does spoons work i seem to have too many legs
    ???
  • Options
    Back to back - it's a winner.
  • Options
    Girl sitting on the wash-basin with the legs wrapped around his hips - really adventurous because you always have to hope that the basin won't break down :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by strawberrychild
    Try it with the guy hangin upside down from the ceiling and with your hands tied behind your back on a bed'o'nails surrounded by a moat full'o'sharks.

Tried that. The nails dig in too much when it gets frantic.
  • Options
    Both standing up facing each other or facing the same direction, her sitting with her back against the wall with her legs up...umm in the shower...on a window ledge so shes half sitting on it but you can still get access....so many positions, so little time!
  • Options
    You could aways read Loaded mag and look for the Impossible position of the month. their always quite fun to try.

Good day...