Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Best time fo the Month to have sex

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok my mates and I were discussing this last week and no-one has been able to come up with an answer yet so I thought i'd ask you lot! When exactly for a girl is the best time to have sex, therefore when is our most Infetile time of the month-when is she least likely to get pregnant, is it when she has just finished her period? Before she starts? A week or so after having it? I have looked everywhere for an answer but cant find one-Maybe someone can help. I obviously Know that it doesnt matter when you have sex you can get pregnant and you should wear protection but we were just Wondering when it is best to have sex and when a girl is least likely to become pregannt. Hope you can help. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Heya mate,
    I dont know the specific answer to that question but i do now from lots of reading up& experience that girls are most hory between 12 & 16 days after the first day of there period! hope that entertaines you but id likt to know the answer to ure question aswell
  • Options
    Why don't we do a test? Select 10 couples, give them a time of the month to have unprotected sex and we'll make a bar graph of the ones that get put in the pudding club!

Who's up for it?

or if you like we'll just select 10 girls and i'll do the honours.
  • Options
    Ok thanks for that piece of informtaions i will rmeber that now! Yeh i know i always rember being taught somethign about the best tiem to have sex and being least liekly to get pregnant but i cannot remember when it is! I seem to think it is straight after havign a period because i dont think an egg has yet been realeased but thne my other friend thinks it just before havign a period becasue the egg ahs been realised and the Lining of the womb is just about to come away! Any way hope someone cna help me! Cheers again
  • Options
    Originally posted by Thefairmelissa
    Actually, the only things that ever make it into my bed are a teddy bear, a big bar of chocolate and a hot water bottle.
    You want me to dress up as a teddy bear?!?!?!

I thought it was only that one time when i did it for you, I didn't know you'd be expecting me to do it all the time :eek:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Thefairmelissa

Actually, the only things that ever make it into my bed are a teddy bear, a big bar of chocolate and a hot water bottle.

Kinky! ;)
  • Options
    ok1 before i say thankyou i just liek to say I am a GIRL!i might have written my first post as if iw as aboy but iw as writing about girls in general!Anyway! thnaks for you reply! You obviously know your stuff!I just want to get this straight so a girl is least likely to get pregnant before her period and in the alst few days-after her period!Ok thanks alot, i am no-longer so baffled! It seems stupid i really thinkt hat as young adults we should be told these things with our sex education because im sure there are plenty of young girls like myself who dont know the answer to this question and maybe if they did then Pregnancy rates could be lowered if protection was used and they had sex during these times of the month.However im sure it is very hard to wait until these times of the month especially when girls have times of the month when they are very Horny- Goodness is anything simple in life?!cheers again
  • Options
    If you're certain that you don't want to get pregnant, use proper contraception. There are no absolutely 'safe' times.
  • Options
    Hiya :)
    theres no pacific time, just have sex all the time ;)! sorry, only joking! Yeah but you prob are ok to do it all the time!

Love Miss_Kxxxxxxx

multi.gif
  • Options
    Originally posted by Miss_K
    theres no pacific time, just have sex all the time ;)! joking! Yeah

multi.gif

now if this was everyones attitude, the world would b a much nicer place... no wars..... no arguments... there'd b no time cos everyone would be at it :D

oh my god.... the answer to world peace... and ya saw it on the site first!!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Miss_K
    theres no pacific time, just have sex all the time ;)! sorry, only joking! Yeah but you prob are ok to do it all the time!

Love Miss_Kxxxxxxx

multi.gif

please - the word is specific. I dont usually bother to correct people, but the pacific/specific thing is a pet hate of mine.
    only use pacific when talking about the ocean.