Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Age and Sex

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok ppl, going to get right to the point, my gf is comin up for 15 and am not long 18, should i or shouldnt i have sex with her,

if anyone found out or if she had a fight with me and got the cops to me, what do u really thing could happen

i really love her loads and we have been going out for months know, and everything has been great,

just need your points on the age and sex, oh and she on the pill and well i would use condoms to b extra safe,

please ppl i know some of u will go mad, but dont u think love is important in a relaionship.

thanks and i hope not to many ppl are going to tell me to end something that means everytihng to me.

cheers

Comments

• Options
    You shouldn't, no excuse, she is not even 15 yet, she may not be ready even if she says she is and you should be mature enough to realise this.

Love is important in a relationship but love doesn't always need sex i loved my girlfriend loads but we waited because she was a virgin and 15 at the time but when we did, belive me it was worth the wait :)
  • Options
    thanx, i know am meture and your right, i should wait, just stick to the things that keep us happy, not the full sex, U know what i mean THE tickly bits.

i supposs waitting is the best, and will feel better, just hope in a years time we are together, well i would hope forever in life (and i do hope that)

love is important as u said and sex isnt everything to it all and well your probably right, and maybe i should just wait,

just dont want anything bad happening to me if something gone wrong, or if something got said to the wrong person.

cheers
  • Options
    lmao tickly bits!

As you said there is other stuff apart from sex, and if you still think you will be going out in a year then good maybe the realtionship will progress to that so there is no need to rush it now and have any regrets :)
  • Options
    Leave the mouse in the house eh!;)

Do as Deeeeb said and wait for her to be 16!

If your both virgins then you may not need to wear condoms because its very very unlikely you or her will have any STD/STI!
    she on the pill

Wear condoms if it makes you feel safe tho! Always better to be safe then sorry!!:o
  • Options
    Re: Age and Sex
    Originally posted by Car-mad-guy
    if anyone found out or if she had a fight with me and got the cops to me, what do u really thing could happen
    Technically, that's called statutory rape, it's when the person is underage and agrees to it. But if you both feel comfortable and ready, I don't see why not:)
  • Options
    Bin there mate,

Me and my girlfriend first had sex when i was 16 an she was 15 an theres never bin a problem! i know we are close in age but its the same thing

If you are both consenting and you do love each other as much as you say you do just sleep together but be careful and respect her!

Oh an no matter what anyone says wear a condom m8! Better safe than sorry!

You sound like you care about her alot an if you think your ready for it GO FOR IT!
  • Options
    She is too young so I would say don't have sex just yet..there's no rush just take it slow.;)
  • Options
    hey ppl, thanxs,

we said we are both ready and we where going to b extra safe and everything (condoms)

we both agreed last night to go slow just do whats best, but if we do, then just got to hope nothing bad will happen, and am not a guy that doesnt repect her in a bad way, i never ever push her, i dont really see the point in it, but well i go slow and b carefull

thanks for helping me, i have been worryed sick about it, i just really love her millions and dont want anything bad happening

we have been together for 5 month and well we both say we are ready but i think know it could b better to slow it down and if we do then b very carefull,

thanks
  • Options
    I would say wait too statutory rape is not a good thing to have under your belt mate.

It could be great and things could work out but what do you reckon would happen if her dad found out you had been boning his little girl ?

:D