Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

teeth wars

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I am just curious about this girl who gave me a wopping great big snog the other night. She started, not me but I was up for it so I joined (considering its normally a duo thing) :naughty:

Anyway, about 5 seconds into this performance I could feel her teeth toucing mine...quite painful on the ol' dentures so I opened my gob to the point where it was almost dislocating:eek2: ....still, she was battering me with her teeth...what's going on..this is the first time this has happened.

Anyway., I felt uncomfortable and lept out and made up that I had to go to the bathroom for a wizz. How rude :crazyeyes

She was really good looking so I slaped myself for it...I wanted to go and try again but couldn't find the teeth machine anywhere..

Is this normal? She didn't look like she had big front teeth or anything...what happened!! I'm scared :(:(

Comments

• Options
    God, it's so horrible when someone you like is a bad kisser!!! :eek2: I sympathise.

The teeth things sounds a bit strange. If it's not your thing you can either

1. Tell her (nicely)
    2. Find someone else to snog
    3. Learn to live with it
  • Options
    you have my sympathy, I had a ex who couldnt kiss
  • Options
    But who can't kiss? Maybe she's thinking the same thing?!

Maybe where incompatible...or should I give it another try? I've never had this 'problem' before...is it worth a second go or will she bite my tong off!

Come to think of it...what makes a good kisser? I've never been told I am a good kisser, then again, never been told I'm not :naughty:

Opinions lasses...?:D
  • Options
    I sympathise mate. Bad kissing is really awkward and it's a shame when it happens to someone you really like. I had that once, but couldn't bring myself to be with that person, but hey that's me and I like kissing too much to not be able to put up with someone who can't kiss.

Sorry don't have any advice as to how to sort out the problem. try talking to her or just kiss her on the lips but no big snog. Dunno.

Everyone kisses differently and some poeple like one style and others like another. Don't think you can really define a good or a bad kiss.

For me a kiss has to be gentle, not to full on but pastionate. It isn't to be all wet and sloppy and I don't like my mouth being smothered by his. Has to be lips touching equal distances apart. Anyway i don't really know, cos I've never thought how I actually like being kissed. Everyone seems to say I'm a good kisser so I dunno, must be doing summat right somewhere! lol!:D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Britney

2. Find someone else to snog

I agree I couldnt go out with anyone that was a bad kisser, have dumped for that reason before and will do it again ! :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by CRAZYREDEYES

I agree I couldnt go out with anyone that was a bad kisser, have dumped for that reason before and will do it again ! :p

But surely if you're getting the practice with them, and you're talking to them about what you like, then they'll improve. I've always found that bad kissers improve with practice :naughty:
  • Options
    Originally posted by lil_kazzy

But surely if you're getting the practice with them, and you're talking to them about what you like, then they'll improve. I've always found that bad kissers improve with practice :naughty:

Nah ! If you cant kiss then what are the chance of em being able to do anything right ?!?

:lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by CRAZYREDEYES

Nah ! If you cant kiss then what are the chance of em being able to do anything right ?!?

:lol:

Practice makes perfect :p
  • Options
    urgh..... thats gotta b the worst, kissin is a HUGE thing to me n if someone can't do it right, then I can't bring myself to kiss em - used to go out with a guy who was like a washin machine with teeth.... ended up tellin him straight n tryin to teach him, took ages but ended up ok :D
  • Options
    If you cant kiss now, its never going to happen properly. But thinking about the compatibilty theory, maybe some people just arn't right for each other. Big mouth + small mouth etc...i dunno :eek:
    I wouldn't know after all, no problems for me in this department :D