Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Why does this happen to me?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've had many 'bestfriends' in my life and most of them I don't talk to after an argument or them moving away etc then I found a really special friend lets call him Bob. Well, this friendship with Bob was/is so great and we can't believe how much we love eachother like we are family (nothing more) but recently I have been having a few problems and I took it out on him the other day but we made up and everything was fine but now he is always moody and being sarcastic towards me. I don't think he wants to be friends with me anymore but I don't know why. He's going out with one of his old good friends and made it 100% clear that I'm not invited. If I did this to him he would go mad. I'm so upset, I need him especially at times like this when I'm so depressed.:( :(

Comments

• Options
    Aww *hugs*

Maybe you should just ask him where you stand with each other?
  • Options
    He will just say everythings fine or blame it on me. I know what he is like and when/if he sees this he will post a sarcastic comment probably on here cos he is member here.
  • Options
    I know how you feel, well my best mate has pretty much jsut got a new best mate, like just let her take my place why not. I just feel lonely really, like im being left behind, and like im being replaced ! :crying: I've had other best friends before too. I don't know about you, but mine are like there, and then they just seem to fade away and not jsut thinking about myself, but they talk about themselves, think their better and i fade away into the background. :( - wish i had a true friend!
  • Options
    I argue with my best friend all the time. I honestly don't know how he puts up with me!

We have the biggest cat fights, and the next minute we're curled up on the sofa talking giggling about something.

:D

I don't know what i'd do without him. True friendship lasts, believe me. If it doesn't, just look at is as a time to move on. :hug: :yes:
  • Options
    sounds to me like you have bob mixed up. i am sure he still loves you, does he know how you are feeling? remember tho - only the best of friends can argue. i hope you sort it out tho cause i have been having the same impact from my best friend - margaret. ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by ybthesame
    sounds to me like you have bob mixed up. i am sure he still loves you, does he know how you are feeling? remember tho - only the best of friends can argue. i hope you sort it out tho cause i have been having the same impact from my best friend - margaret. ;)

I think that answers your question!;)
  • Options
    Your good Angel01! hope jellygirl notices!
    P.S. i like ur logo!!
  • Options
    I can't say much more than has already been said by the others. Ask him if the two of you are ok and whether the spat you had has affected the two of you.

Just bear in mind that even the closest friends argue sometimes. It keeps the relationship healthy-lets face it, a perfect friendship would get stale after a while. It will sort itself out. If not, remember the good times and move on.

*hug*
  • Options
    Thanx every1, and YBthesame! lol. I think we'll be able to sort this out soon enough. Xx:)