Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

hardly see him! :(

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hiya-sorry im posting so much tonght!
My prob now is me and my bf, we have an amzin realationship and stuff, we have being goin together for a while now. Thing is im gettin really down about not seeing him enough. Neither of us can help it as im stil in school and he works, but not your normal 9-5 he works shifts therfor i hardly see him, i mite see him one night a week and then maybe for an hour at the weekend. It gets both of us down and i know its getin him down coz he started crying on em the other night..bless him! What can i do and stuff? im just gettin upset all the time, i miss him soo much :crying: i keep listnin 2 ded soppy songs lol,
luv s_M_b x

Comments

• Options
    it'll be ok, i started seein this guy about a month ago and 1 1/2 weeks ago he left for bosnia, things are still wonderful, its the quanity of time you are to gether but the quality of that time spent together.
  • Options
    I agree with my_name.

Make the most of the time you do have together then maybe you wont feel bad so much when you dont see him.
  • Options
    It'll be ok!

Remember you still have me......

I Love MADINTHENUT! :p:p:naughty:
  • Options
    Its the same with my boyfriend the only difference is that yours misses you be grateful for that :)
  • Options
    I've got the same problem too, but you do get used to it. We see each other on weekends, but we know it wont be like it forever.

Don't worry, just enjoy the times you are together, and also learn to enjoy the time you're apart too.

:) good luck x
  • Options
    It is hard when you don't get to see each other very often, but it can also make the relationship stronger as you miss each other more, so when you do get to see each other it's more exciting! Just try and make the most of the time you do get together I'm sure it will all work out ok in the long run!:yes: ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by madinthenut
    It'll be ok!

Remember you still have me......

I Love MADINTHENUT! :p:p:naughty:

:lol: cheeky! :razz:
  • Options
    Originally posted by sexy_manchester_babe

:lol: cheeky! :razz:

:p
  • Options
    I only see my boyfriend once every 2 1/2 weeks as he works shifts and lives 2 hours away. During that time we spent it thinking about when he was leaving again. As soon as we statred to really make the most of the time we had together things got lots easier. We have been together for 14 months today and most of that time has been spent apart so it can be done

P.S. My boyfriends brother is in the army and only sees his fiancee for a few days every 4 months as he is posted abroad so u and i are lucky in comparison!!:)
  • Options
    Originally posted by madinthenut

:p

*tuts* lol
  • Options
    I've had the same thing, just she lives in Essex and I live in Berkshire. I asked her to move in and she will be just before Christmas :D have you thought about that one?