Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

headaches during oral sex??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
:confused:
hi sometimes when my girlfriend sucks me off during oral
i get headaches at the back of my head.
it can get quite bad some times, any guys get this problam??

thanks

Comments

• Options
    Are you a bit tense or trying to cum too hard during the blow job?
  • Options
    Just try and relax a little more and enjoy it! Oh and take some head ache pills if it's really that bad!;)
  • Options
    Re: headaches during oral sex??
    Originally posted by forsky

thanks

Whenever this happens to me I take off the gimp mask and everything's fine again. :p
  • Options
    It's usually the other way round: the missus has a headache every time you're try to get a blowjob/laid :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Aladdin
    It's usually the other way round: the missus has a headache every time you're try to get a blowjob/laid :D

hmmmmm, now this is a theory I've never bin able to understand, is this really the case with the majority of women???? if so I guess I'm a little strange....
  • Options
    Originally posted by ObviouslyBlonde

hmmmmm, now this is a theory I've never bin able to understand, is this really the case with the majority of women???? if so I guess I'm a little strange....
    I don't understand it either, but it would seem so. I can't remember the number of times I've heard "I've got a headache" "I'm tired" "I've got work/college in the morning" "I've got my period" "I've got to get up early" "I've got a stomach ache", etc, etc, etc. :( Of course, those were excuses given by ex's, and one of the reason they are ex's. :) However, I've found every single girlfriend I've had has given at least a couple of those excuses, especially the old headache one, several times. :(

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    "I've got college in the morning"

*ponders*

How old be ye?
  • Options
    Ye olde ayge

This is ex's I'm talking about, but the last girlfriend to give that excuse was 25, and she was taking some college courses at the time. Thinking back, she was the worst one for excuses. :(

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Re: headaches during oral sex??
    Originally posted by forsky

thanks

Guess you could add more padding to the headboard?
  • Options
    Depending on the head, she could just be using her teeth?
  • Options
    *giggles*

Work dammit, just cos you're not getting paid for it. :p
  • Options
    There are muscles and tendons at the back ot your head. If you spend a long time looking down (when working or watching your gf give you head) then suddenly move it or change postition you get pains at the back.

Just make sure you move abit once in a while.
  • Options
    There are muscles and tendons at the back ot your head. If you spend a long time looking down (when working or watching your gf give you head) then suddenly move it or change postition you get pains at the back.

69ing oughta fix that ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    I don't understand it either, but it would seem so. I can't remember the number of times I've heard "I've got a headache" "I'm tired" "I've got work/college in the morning" "I've got my period" "I've got to get up early" "I've got a stomach ache", etc, etc, etc. :( Of course, those were excuses given by ex's, and one of the reason they are ex's. :) However, I've found every single girlfriend I've had has given at least a couple of those excuses, especially the old headache one, several times. :(

Mr_Wobble ;)

Lol, I'm so not one for excuses! I can't remember ever refusing sex... obviously when I'm on my period, but I just tend to say "well I'm on my period, but I'm up for something in the shower". Went camping with the boyf this past weekend, and earned myself the nickname "schoolgirl nympho".
  • Options
    Originally posted by lil_kazzy

Lol, I'm so not one for excuses! I can't remember ever refusing sex... obviously when I'm on my period, but I just tend to say "well I'm on my period, but I'm up for something in the shower". Went camping with the boyf this past weekend, and earned myself the nickname "schoolgirl nympho".

schoolgirl nympho? lol...how many shags and bjs did it take to gain that honour? lol :)

oh yeah..respect due..camping in Aberdeenshire at this time of year musta been cold..you are very brave!
  • Options
    Originally posted by shubunkin101

schoolgirl nympho? lol...how many shags and bjs did it take to gain that honour? lol :)

oh yeah..respect due..camping in Aberdeenshire at this time of year musta been cold..you are very brave!

Was fucking freezing!

Oh, and I lost count :p
  • Options
    :confused::confused:
    Never had the problem.
    Giving or receiving ! :D :cool: :D

Jaw ache maybe !;)